what is your favorite google chrome themes/addons.

delet my acc pls

Magic Actions for YouTube - Fixes the retarded align to left YouTube and puts it in the center... also has many other cool features such as auto HD, cinema mode and so on. Here is a link for those interested :DLINK

Kitten theme, hoverzoom and a thing that makes youtube videos bigger automatically

Over 2 months old better to start a new one instead of necroing.

• Https Everywhere
  • Youtube Auto-like
  • fingerprint scan login

Don't have a theme. Like the stock experience.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

adBlock/Classic

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Why do people insist on using AdBlock. It is so goddamn stupid. I mean come on. If you were a content creator would you want to be unable to receive the revenue from the ads that ensure that you can keep on doing what you do. It is just selfish and ignorant. That is why whenever someone at work asks me to fix their computer/laptop and they have ADBlock I remove it because you are basically just ensuring that people miss out on money they deserve most of the time for creating content. Also would you want your salary being reduced, because that is how it is for them. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Brushed aluminium theme!

I have seen the text in your sig do I win anything. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

This is my crome background!

I don't know why but that looks tasty

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

how does it work?

You type in the name of the channel and when you visit a video by the person it auto-likes it for you. It use to scroll you down because when you click 'like' it than asks you if you want to share and what not but it doesn't seem to do that anymore.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Why do people insist on using AdBlock. It is so goddamn stupid. I mean come on. If you were a content creator would you want to be unable to receive the revenue from the ads that ensure that you can keep on doing what you do. It is just selfish and ignorant. That is why whenever someone at work asks me to fix their computer/laptop and they have ADBlock I remove it because you are basically just ensuring that people miss out on money they deserve most of the time for creating content. Also would you want your salary being reduced, because that is how it is for them. 

youtube used to not have ads

then google got greedy

hmm

then google got greedy

Lot's of people would fail if they ever owned a business. People complain so much about what video game companies do to generate revenue.

Google didn't get greedy, youtube didn't use to be the #1 video hosting site on the internet where millions of hours of video are uploaded daily. Think of how much bandwidth that takes it's not greedy its called trying to support your business so you don't shut down.

Video game companies have day 1 dlc because of the loss of sales used games introduce. Some of these games cost a couple hundred million dollars to make of course they want to make sure they get there money back and than some so they can make another game. 

then google got greedy

How do you run a website without add feasibly. The best way to do it is with ads. 

Lot's of people would fail if they ever owned a business. People complain so much about what video game companies do to generate revenue.

Google didn't get greedy, youtube didn't use to be the #1 video hosting site on the internet where millions of hours of video are uploaded daily. Think of how much bandwidth that takes it's not greedy its called trying to support your business so you don't shut down.

Video game companies have day 1 dlc because of the loss of sales used games introduce. Some of these games cost a couple hundred million dollars to make of course they want to make sure they get there money back and than some so they can make another game. 

Exactly what I am on about thanks Man :)

Theme: Lone Tree

Add-ons: Adblock Plus, IDM, Youtube Center

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Exactly what I am on about thanks Man :)

o sorry didnt know u liked ads

hmm

The only chrome theme i will ever use is the official 49ers theme. Forever Faithfull!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

AdBlock is the only addon I need.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

o sorry didnt know u liked ads

I do think they have a place on the internet certainly.