Should America ban guns?

No, and they couldn't do it anyway.

Would you argue that America has far too few gun laws and regulations and that is why it has so many mass shootings?

In other countries, they have zero mass shootings because there are no guns

You can't deny the fact that guns = mass shootings

Have you even heard of a mass stabbing before ?

Evidence or gtfo. 

lixbV.jpg

This is comparing apples to oranges.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

While they should ban them due to murders, they shouldn't because most people use it for other reasons. The two main reasons people have guns are for protection and hunting.

Imaging hunting or protecting yourself with a pop gun....

Removing guns Is not the solution, we have guns here In Europe too but you dont see shcool shootings every single day. 1 thing that Is needed Is STRICTER guns laws. Now some people say "criminals dont follow laws". Well, In Europe, we have criminals too, but we have strict gun laws that make It 100 times harder for people to obtain a gun.

"Europe doesn't have these issues" 

Forgotten about Paris already, have we?

That is an extreme example and is comparing apples to oranges. There is a difference between planned terrorist attacks vs random folks walking around shooting one another. What happen in Paris is not the usual norm.

Would you argue that America has far too few gun laws and regulations and that is why it has so many mass shootings?

Don't make it easy for people to buy guns, and especially types of guns that have no purpose being in the hands of civilians.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Banning guns does nothing. Criminals are not the ones that are going to actually follow the laws anyways so doing a wholesale ban is really shortsighted on the issue at hand. Strong regulation and thorough background check on every single purchase will be much more effective. 

CPU     4790K  4.7GHz @ 1.17 volts

MOBO  Asus Z97-K

GPU     980ti Strix

RAM    16GB G.Skill

This is comparing apples to oranges.

Where the evidence m8?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Removing guns Is not the solution, we have guns here In Europe too but you dont see shcool shootings every single day. 1 thing that Is needed Is STRICTER guns laws. Now some people say "criminals dont follow laws". Well, In Europe, we have criminals too, but we have strict gun laws that make It 100 times harder for people to obtain a gun.

naw what we need is to purge a few (hundred thousand) people.......that are the problem,

If you think there are no guns in other countries you really need to go to google and do some research, because you are very wrong, lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Isn't this political topic too sensitive for a tech forum?

YES, and that why this topic is moving very fast. Everyone is trying to speak their mind before it get locked. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

They dont have as many mass shootings because there are gun laws to regulate the people who have guns

In the US you can go to a store and just buy one like you buy a bag of chips, and you can carry it around with you wherever you want

Also because the US is one of the (advanced) countries with highest population

That is far from accurate. You cannot just walk into the store, slap some money on the counter, and walk out the door. Even if you have a gun license you cannot do it as easy as that.

This Is false, there are shootings In other countries too, however It happens EXTREMELY rarely compared to the US.

That would be nice however, shooting ranges would suffer. I go can through 100 9mm, over 500 .22, and 100 7.62 and it would only cost me around 50 bucks.

In theory it could be that you can get bullets at the current price for use in that shooting range only, that means you have the option to just use the shooting range or pay up the $5000

Wow, If you are reffering to black people, I cant believe how fucking Ignorant you are, yes, beacuse none of the shcool shootings are ever commited by white people... (Correct me If that Is not what you meant).

There are tens of millions of black people in the US, so my guess is that he meant mentally unstable people

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

That is far from accurate. You cannot just walk into the store, slap some money on the counter, and walk out the door. Even if you have a gun license you cannot do it as easy as that.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/19/news/guns-background-checks/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Wow, If you are reffering to black people, I cant believe how fucking Ignorant you are, yes, beacuse none of the shcool shootings are ever commited by white people... (Correct me If that Is not what you meant).

Did i say black people?

no

however i live 5 miles from Detriot, soooo if it so happens the majority of crimes committed are from a certain raise thats not on me. 

This Is false, there are shootings In other countries too, however It happens EXTREMELY rarely compared to the US.

Yes ???

Don't you see a correlation here ? Not the slightest ?

I'll never understand u muricans

and our news doens't report it 

YES, and that why this topic is moving very fast. Everyone is trying to speak their mind before it get locked.

LTT off topic is all about discussions, just let it be!

Actually, you kinda can :P Thats the sick thing...