Sapphire R9 Fury vs XFX R9 Fury

Noirgheos

If you wen't through the comments there, you'd know that they're not.

Nvidiots can make it seem like their bullshit comments are true. I used to do it.

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Maybe because it's a full of nvidiots? Like most forums.

Don't let these idiots make you not like Nvidia, they didn't get to where they are making bad cards. I run AMD because they're the best for the money. If it helps in you making a decision my Vapor-x just went terminal. It took 15min from the time I sent in the report to them responding with a RMA. No arguing, just send it back so we can fix this. Now I have two cards so the trouble shooting was pretty simple but still. Sapphires a great GPU to have.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Don't let these idiots make you not like Nvidia, they didn't get to where they are making bad cards. I run AMD because they're the best for the money. If it helps in you making a decision my Vapor-x just went terminal. It took 15min from the time I sent in the report to them responding with a RMA. No arguing, just send it back so we can fix this. Now I have two cards so the trouble shooting was pretty simple but still. Sapphires a great GPU to have.

I know NVIDIA doesn't MAKE bade cards. They're just a terrible company concerning ethics.

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

I know NVIDIA doesn't MAKE bade cards. They're just a terrible company concerning ethics.

:lol: You find a company with good ethics and don't you dare buy any stocks cus those motherfuckers are going out of business :lol:

It usually bites them in the ass though, look at Fallout 4. They spent all that money on Bethesda and now a Fury X gets more fps than a 980ti. Quite embarrassing.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I have a Saphire Fury tri X, i can tell you its a damn fine Graphics card.....

Sure the 980Ti is a more powerful card, but cost a fair bit more too, the Fury is in a nice sweet spot price wise now in the UK, I paid £408 for mine.

A good 980Ti here costs north of £550 and the Fury X costs between £490 and £550. 

It doesn't really matter what Fury X you get, the hardware is the same, you are paying the difference on brands for customer support.

The fury however, i would avoid any XFX product at all costs, i used to work as a repair engineer for a company that sells a lot of cheap ass PC's here in the UK, they used to use XFX cards, and in the time i was there i seen a lot of them go faulty.

The saphire fury i have runs nice and quiet with a custom fan curve keeping the GPU temp at around 50-55C under full load, mine is not a good overclocker though an i can only get it to 1125mhz from 1000mhz.

But overall i think the fury is a very good alternative to high end 980 with a good overclock.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I have a Saphire Fury tri X, i can tell you its a damn fine Graphics card.....

Sure the 980Ti is a more powerful card, but cost a fair bit more too, the Fury is in a nice sweet spot price wise now in the UK, I paid £408 for mine.

A good 980Ti here costs north of £550 and the Fury X costs between £490 and £550. 

It doesn't really matter what Fury X you get, the hardware is the same, you are paying the difference on brands for customer support.

The fury however, i would avoid any XFX product at all costs, i used to work as a repair engineer for a company that sells a lot of cheap ass PC's here in the UK, they used to use XFX cards, and in the time i was there i seen a lot of them go faulty.

The saphire fury i have runs nice and quiet with a custom fan curve keeping the GPU temp at around 50-55C under full load, mine is not a good overclocker though an i can only get it to 1125mhz from 1000mhz.

But overall i think the fury is a very good alternative to high end 980 with a good overclock.

good exp

looks like XFX is still a bad brand to get for the aftermarket cards

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.