amazon explains how their drone service will work

pixeldensity

Hard to say what the delivery costs will be.... It could be free for all we know. Right now I get same day delivery on some items for free where other places would charge an arm and a leg.

It could be free, but I doubt it. But only time will tell for sure. Amazon has done all kinds of crazy initiatives that don't earn them money before, so it wouldn't be the first time.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

This drone looks like a bed frame with a propeller attached to the back.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

You can disagree with someone without being an ass.

I could, but wheres the fun in that?

Rednecks will be rednecks. Stealing a package off of someone's door and shooting something out of the sky are two very different things.

Both are highly illegal and federal offences. The first time it happens the judge is going to throw the book at them and make an example so nobody else will want to try it. 

Will this prompt a personal no fly zone over personal property. Whats the difference between a drone 30 meters up and someone trespassing. Not everyone wants some shit buzzing around their property. What If you live in a direct path or next to a warehouse.

Will this prompt a personal no fly zone over personal property. Whats the difference between a drone 30 meters up and someone trespassing. Not everyone wants some shit buzzing around their property. What If you live in a direct path or next to a warehouse.

They'll be flying at "nearly 400 feet" (120 meters), you won't be able to hear them at that height. 

If you consider the "nuisance factor", is it less or more annoying than vehicles driving along a street?

With all these "gonna get shot down" comments I can't help but wonder if I missed a news story about an influx of 'rootin' tootin' cowboys' in our society.

With all these "gonna get shot down" comments I can't help but wonder if I missed a news story about an influx of 'rootin' tootin' cowboys' in our society.

Alot of people live further south than Maine.