Rise of the Tomb Raider (for dutchies)

Remco1250

Hi there,

This topic is meant for people in the Netherlands who bought Rise of the Tomb Raider. If people from outside the Netherlands knows an answer they may reply ofcourse :).

My question is this: I have bought the game at an online store (a dutch online store) and it was nowhere to be found that the game would be fully in dutch. I haven't opened the game yet so i can still return it. So I was wondering if the game was spoken in dutch aswell. If so, would there be any possibility to change the language of the game? I hate to play it in dutch :P It just doesn't sound right. I hope you can help me :D

Thanks,

Remco1250

Hi there,

This topic is meant for people in the Netherlands who bought Rise of the Tomb Raider. If people from outside the Netherlands knows an answer they may reply ofcourse :).

My question is this: I have bought the game at an online store (a dutch online store) and it was nowhere to be found that the game would be fully in dutch. I haven't opened the game yet so i can still return it. So I was wondering if the game was spoken in dutch aswell. If so, would there be any possibility to change the language of the game? I hate to play it in dutch :P It just doesn't sound right. I hope you can help me :D

Thanks,

Remco1250

Hier:  

Hier:  

Yea, but thats the normal Tomb Raider, and I am talking about Rise of the Tomb Raider (the game that came out a few days ago). It's also a timed exclusive for Xbox.

But thanks for your help though.

Full Localization (In-game Text & Voice)

• English
  • French
  • Italian
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Latin American Spanish
  • Brazilian Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Polish
  • Japanese
  • Traditional Chinese
  • Simplified Chinese
  • Korean

In-Game Text:

• Dutch

You can probably change your Xbox One system language to English to change the game language

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I wanted this game for xmas on PC... curse MS and their exclusivity deals...

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Full Localization (In-game Text & Voice)

• English
  • French
  • Italian
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Latin American Spanish
  • Brazilian Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Polish
  • Japanese
  • Traditional Chinese
  • Simplified Chinese
  • Korean

In-Game Text:

• Dutch

But on the gamebox it says fully in dutch, so i'm still a little sceptic :P

Thanks though!

You can probably change your Xbox One system language to English to change the game language

Yea I've read that the if my system language is in Dutch the game crashes anyway, but I hope they patch it soon. Still dont know if it will work to change the games language.

Yea I've read that the if my system language is in Dutch the game crashes anyway, but I hope they patch it soon. Still dont know if it will work to change the games language.

I heard just restarting your system fixes this anyways. But yeah, I understand it can be annoying, the Dutch voices. I have played Gid of War 3 with Dutch voices once...

Either way, according to @RZeroX the game is not even spoken in Dutch

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

But on the gamebox it says fully in dutch, so i'm still a little sceptic :P

Thanks though!

Well on this youtube video it looks like only the subtitles and menus are in dutch while they still speak English