GPU: PowerVR G6200 550MHz
Display: 1080P, 5.5” full HD
Cameras: Primary 13MP PDAF Autofocus - Front 5MP
Memory: Standard version 2GB - 16GB / Prime version: 3Gb - 32Gb
Connectivity: GSM, 4G, 3G, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth
Frequencies:
2G GSM: 900/1800/1900MHz
3G WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G FDD-LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz, TDD-LTE (B38/B39/B40/B41: 2555-2655MHz)
Battery:  4000 mAh
Dimensions: 150×76×8.65mm
Weight: 164g,

Mi Pad 2 

Vr8FAwC.png

lyGDowt.png

OoJpJst.png

Specs:

CPU: Intel Atom Quad-core X5-Z8500, 2.24GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics
Memory: 2GB - 64GB
Display: 7.9-inch IPS display | 2048 x 1536 resolution, 326PPI
Cameras: Primary 8MP f/2.0  | Front  5MP 
Battery: 6190mAh battery with 5V/2A fast charging
Dimensions: 200.4 x 132.6 x 6.95mm
Weight: 322 grams

and lastly:

Mi Air Purifier 2

GYSxqZF.png

I'm definitely interested in the Air Purifier (sarcasm)..

What about you guys?

I am the one who knocks.

Redmi Note 3 is kinda cool, not a fan of x10, but with 4000 mah battery it should be fine. Just makes Redmi Note 2 look kinda stupid since it just came out too... Also HOPEFULLY MIUI7 is smoother than MIUI6 was.

Also don't make fun of air purifier, china has some of the worst pollution in the world because of the amount of coal they burn. It's actually a very nice product to have and Xiaomi quality/price ratio is great.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Also HOPEFULLY MIUI7 is smoother than MIUI6 was

I amsad to report that your hopes have been crushed... Miui 7 is slightly buggy and is just as slow as the miui 6

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

I amsad to report that your hopes have been crushed... Miui 7 is slightly buggy and is just as slow as the miui 6

Oh well. Hopefully Meizu launches Metal without YunOS. Because while flyme is also a little buggy atleast it's hella smooth.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Also don't make fun of air purifier, china has some of the worst pollution in the world because of the amount of coal they burn. It's actually a very nice product to have and Xiaomi quality/price ratio is great.

No, yeah, I know. I just found it a bit funny that they announced it at the event. I totally understand they have a huge problem with air pollution.

I am the one who knocks.

if the air purifier is the HEPA kind, i would actually want that and keep it in proximity of my PC and limit the amount of dust around it. Wonder how much it costs

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Did anyone else take a look at the photos and think they were looking at a new iPad and iPhone? 

nope

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

nope

I was just looking at the colour offering, marketing collateral, background photo used, and design thinking it's very Apple like the whole time. Not a bad thing, Apple does what they do extremely well. 

Did anyone else take a look at the photos and think they were looking at a new iPad and iPhone? 

I have to agree with that.

Who the heck is xiaomi and why is our forum flooded with threads about their products? Is this another one of these chinese brands that don't suck, like Oppo, Huawei and Blu? (Dont hit me if those aren't chinese) i have never ever heard about them. :D is their OS based on android or something entireley new?

who cares...

I was just looking at the colour offering, marketing collateral, background photo used, and design thinking it's very Apple like the hole time. Not a bad thing, Apple does what they do extremely well. 

sure, how their site presents it may look like how Apple does it, but the devices themselves, they don't give me an iPad/iPhone feel

I think the Mi Pad 2 looks kinda like an iPad Mini, but the Redmi Note 3 doesn't look like an iPhone, not even close.

if the air purifier is the HEPA kind, i would actually want that and keep it in proximity of my PC and limit the amount of dust around it. Wonder how much it costs

it'll cost 699RMB = $110

Not sure if that includes fees and shipping.

I am the one who knocks.

Who the heck is xiaomi and why is our forum flooded with threads about their products? Is this another one of these chinese brands that don't suck, like Oppo, Huawei and Blu? (Dont hit me if those aren't chinese) i have never ever heard about them. :D is their OS based on android or something entireley new?

Their OS is a fork of Android, Xiaomi is one of the top chinese brand competing directly against Huawei and Samsung in terms of marketshare (5th position worldwide, first or second in China iirc)

it'll cost 699RMB = $110

Not sure if that includes fees and shipping.

hope it's like majority of chinese reseller that don't add shipping fees for Europe

hope it's like majority of chinese reseller that don't add shipping fees for Europe

Well, they still add it to the price..

I am the one who knocks.

There are air purifiers that could legit reduce dust in a small space ?? Got my attention.

Also my Xiaomi 57 USD on ear headphones (and my xiaomi fitband and xiaomi phone ) have all been incredible i cant really ever recall making tech purchases where i suffered so little buyers guilt. Their pricing is so aggressive (by western standards) that it really makes their product quality incredible, not too mention the little things like packaging etc.

Their blatant apple design cloning is great too i can get apple design aesthetics which are undeniably brilliant. But i actually get great hardware at a price that blows apple out of the water.

cant say enough good things about this brand.

Xiaomi is the largest chinese brand. Often called Apple of China or Samsung of China since they make devices similar to Samsung. 

Spoiler

sure, how their site presents it may look like how Apple does it, but the devices themselves, they don't give me an iPad/iPhone feel

Usage certainly wouldn't... I'm actually excited about the tablet, and may even get one myself. 

Shipping fees out of China are minimal anyway... Wouldn't worry about it. 

Without knowing the frequencies, I'm not too exited about the Redmi Note 3. It will probably not work in north america... 

Without knowing the frequencies, I'm not too exited about the Redmi Note 3. It will probably not work in north america... 

2G GSM: 900/1800/1900MHz

3G WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz

4G FDD-LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz, TDD-LTE (B38/B39/B40/B41: 2555-2655MHz)

I am the one who knocks.

Shipping fees out of China are minimal anyway... Wouldn't worry about it. 

worry, just checked, minimum shipping fee is 120€ from the official global reseller