How to earn PC cash fast?

GeekyXtra

Hi I am in need of a new gaming pc and want to spend about 1500$ on a new system but haven't got that kind of money! :unsure: So do anybody know a easy way to earn that kind of money in about a month? I really need help! THANKS  :) I am 16 and very little time to work!  :blink: Tooo much schoool I HAVE PAYPAL!

drugs

seriously though, just get a job and start saving, that's how most of us do it. There's no real way to make 'fast' money.

Get a job, obviously.

If that's drugs dealing or working at McDonalds is up to you.

Hi I am in need of a new gaming pc and want to spend about 1500$ on a new system but haven't got that kind of money! :unsure: So do anybody know a easy way to earn that kind of money in about a month? I really need help! THANKS  :)

Well, If you can get a part time job. Depends though at what age you can start and what country you're from.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

As shitty and cliche this advice is, your best bet is to get a part-time job. The way I paid for my first gaming PC was by working a seasonal job on the weekends for a couple years. Was I completely exhausted by the time I got to school on Monday? Hell yeah, but replacing my dinosaur of a prebuilt was a big enough priority that I didn't mind feeling like I was just hit by a bus.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Betting xD OR gambling. lol jk don't do that. 

$1500 in a month? A lot of adults don't even earn that much working full time...

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

You are 16 with very little time to put into the work needed to get that kind of money. Good luck. 

You can't work a real job, can't donate plasma either, can't legally set up paypal or similar services to middle man sale. 

maybe sell some stuff on craigslist, get a shovel for snow if its winter in your country

I'm sorry but easy money isn't a thing for the vast majority of people. You have to put some effort into the process. 

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

You are not getting that kinda money in a month, especially at 16 so ya..start looking long term.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Kill your parents, inherit the house, and sell it.

I look forward to your homeless McDonald's build log.

But seriously, get a job.

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

A lot of people will say "get a job, its easier and legal." i would agree. But, you could also sell off some of your less important possessions. (ps2's, old laptops, wiis, etc.) that is how i eventually got enough to afford my PC build. Another slightly riskier way to get the money fast is to get a job, then get a bank loan. But i only recommend getting a loan from banks.

At 16 all I wanted to do is hang out with my friends, ride my mountain bike, play football (soccer), and play Goldeneye on my N64. You've got loads of time to buy a high-end PC; don't stress yourself out now by trying to find any way to make money.

Regardless of that, I hope you manage to get what you want but be careful you don't waste some awesome years of your like fretting about money for a PC.

Do your chores, never be late for school, get good grades and make your parents proud.

Maybe they will reward you. (emphasis on "maybe")

Betting xD OR gambling. lol jk don't do that. 

Investing or trading on the stock market is 99% of the time the best alternative to betting and gambling with money, the 1% being when you have the ability to cheat without being caught... highly inadvisable however.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Investing or trading on the stock market is 99% of the time the best alternative to betting and gambling with money, the 1% being when you have the ability to cheat without being caught... highly inadvisable however.

The issue is needing capital in order to start. I would get started but monthly payments are a bitch. 

People. Keep it clean.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The issue is needing capital in order to start. I would get started but monthly payments are a bitch. 

True however if he had money to gamble with I'd say he'd most likely be able to conjure enough for investing.

The cliche saying "If there is a will there is a way".

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

These posts are somewhat vague. I hate to be this person, but I'd like it to be so you specifically explain what the people in this community are doing wrong. It might not apply 100% to this specific post, however it would benefit the forum greatly if you did this in the future.

We do have a Code of Conduct which we use a great deal.

In case you missed it: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

The Code of Conduct is pretty important.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

$1500 in a month? A lot of adults don't even earn that much working full time...

$1500*12=$18,000. I'd be worried for somebody if they weren't making that full time.

$1500*12=$18,000. I'd be worried for somebody if they weren't making that full time.

When I was a college student, I was working in the fast food industry. All my co-workers who were there full time were middle aged. This theme kept going on as I hopped from restaurant to restaurant. Way too many people live paycheck to paycheck, it's pretty sad.

However, most of the people I met during that time were married, so it's safe to assume that their spouse made at least that much as well.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Kill your parents, inherit the house, and sell it.

I look forward to your homeless McDonald's build log.

But seriously, get a job.

next time on scrapyard wars...