Russian Bombing: Single missile attack kills 600 jihadis

It almost did once.  A gate was left unlocked of a nuclear operations center in South Dakota.  The base called for pizza, and the guy walked right in, with no guards at the gate, and a silo bay was -wide- open.  It could happen any day now, due to negligence.   

As for the rest - yep.  It's sad, but civilians will always be a necessary casualty in war.  The bright-side is that their loss will not be in vain, and peace can be enjoyed by the world, and all those they leave behind when the conflict is over with.  A new tomorrow.  After all the explosions, sometimes.. -partly- genocidal troops, and that one napalm strike for the effect of it.  Bright tomorrows at the end of it all, though!

What? When did that happen? Good god some people are total imbeciles. :ph34r:

Well...peace and brighter tomorrows for a little while, at least. Until someone gets it into their head they are better than everyone else or wants what they have. Then it repeats.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What? When did that happen? Good god some people are total imbeciles. :ph34r:

Well...peace and brighter tomorrows for a little while, at least. Until someone gets it into their head they are better than everyone else or wants what they have. Then it repeats.

It was like--2014?   I gotta find that article, but it was just.. ridiculous.  Tek Syndicate had it in one of the old episodes of the Tek from a few months or longer ago, but it was just a ridiculous thing, and there were more events like that in history.  I gotta find those articles.  It's literally hilarious and terrifying. 

Every time Russia bombs, ISIS members yell "Aliokbar" , how ever you spell that. This is crazy insane.

Edit: wrong video, not Russia bombing ISIS.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Every time Russia bombs, ISIS members yell "Aliokbar" , how ever you spell that. This is crazy insane.

It is "Allahu akbar"

And that video isn't of Russian air strikes. Or so the video states at the start.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Gotta wonder how many civilians went with the 600 extremists...

If killing a percentage of innocent to save an exponentional amount, so be it.

It's a tradegy but there's no other way.

It is "Allahu akbar"

And that video isn't of Russian air strikes. Or so the video states at the start.

Yeah I clicked on elucid's video on the first page and saw that this was the top video after it. I didnt stop to read the beginning as i was to into what i was about to see. Who is bombing them then?

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

Yeah I clicked on elucid's video on the first page and saw that this was the top video after it. I didnt stop to read the beginning as i was to into what i was about to see. Who is bombs them then?

Syrian Arab Air Force against the "rebels".

Syrian Arab Air Force against the "rebels".

Thanks, I honestly did not know that at first, but if I would of read first, I would have not made that mistake.

If killing a percentage of innocent to save an exponentional amount, so be it.

It's a tradegy but there's no other way.

^^^^^^^^

Go fast and bomb the shit out of ISIS - Benefits at least 99% of the world

Go slow and save Syrian lives for ISIS to kill in terrorist attacks - Benefits 0.3% of the world, if not less.

^^^^^^^^

Go fast and bomb the shit out of ISIS - Benefits at least 99% of the world

Go slow and save Syrian lives for ISIS to kill in terrorist attacks - Benefits 0.3% of the world, if not less.

I understand this, but news of deaths and violence in the world makes me sad regardless how noble the cause.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I understand this, but news of deaths and violence in the world makes me sad regardless how noble the cause.

Yeah, it's never nice to hear about this sort of stuff, but no matter how we deal with ISIS and any other terrorist group, there will always be innocent deaths.

WTF is happening when Russia is actually doing the right thing, and our own 'leaders" here in the west offer nothing but lip service.

Good work Russia, now send in the boots and kick the shit out of ISIS.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Although this is good news in the fight against isis,putin's motives are far from noble. He has already negotiated for a mediterranean base and more influence in the region through trade and diplomatic ties in exchange for its support. This will diminish US influence over the area (think about Iraq) and bring a new power ratio to the region. Israel will be a lot more limited for one in their incursions against Syria and the Hezbolah...

Edit: John Oliver made an excellent piece regarding the poor state of American nuclear infrastructure on one of the Last week tonight.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

WTF is happening when Russia is actually doing the right thing, and our own 'leaders" here in the west offer nothing but lip service.

Good work Russia, now send in the boots and kick the shit out of ISIS.

Obama doesn't want to insult the terrorists....oh wait, what does he call Islamic terrorists now?

Obama doesn't want to insult the terrorists....oh wait, what does he call Islamic terrorists now?

I don't know, will you mind tell us?

I don't know, will you mind tell us?

I have no idea, to be honest. I was hoping Trik knew. haha though the last time I checked man can't even call ISIL Jihadists or Islamic terrorists... as if there could be any good version of Jihadists. :rolleyes:

Player <<Putin>> has entered the game.

waiting for Player <<ISIS>> has been defeated.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

"good allies whom we should supply arms and funding to"

Oh snap!

well holy fuck

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii