BoS Fallout 4 reminds me of something...

APrettyCoolWalrus

So I haven't played Fallout 3, but I played New Vegas, and I'm currently playing Fallout 4 right now. I am not super familiar with the Brotherhood of Steel. As I was walking around the airship, I came across a group of kids that were called "Squires." These Squires were wearing clothes that reminded me a lot of the Hitler Youth...the grey/black uniforms and the hats mostly. Also the Brotherhood is always talking about removing Ghouls and Mutants (cleansing) from the world...

8rGCXRp.jpgilluminazis confirmed?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

All of the illuminazis confirmed.

Though really, they just want to kill all of the Feral Ghouls and Super Mutants, I think that's fair since their only existence is terrorizing humans.

I used to be quite active here.

Broccoli

99 Kid. Yes. A 'Youngster'.

World famous Couchpotatoe.

The Brotherhood Of Steel were decent guys in FO3, they became dicks in New Vegas, and even worse in FO4.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Though really, they just want to kill all of the Feral Ghouls and Super Mutants, I think that's fair since their only existence is terrorizing humans.

they also want to eliminate the institute. 

So I haven't played Fallout 3, but I played New Vegas, and I'm currently playing Fallout 4 right now. I am not super familiar with the Brotherhood of Steel. As I was walking around the airship, I came across a group of kids that were called "Squires." These Squires were wearing clothes that reminded me a lot of the Hitler Youth...the grey/black uniforms and the hats mostly. Also the Brotherhood is always talking about removing Ghouls and Mutants (cleansing) from the world...

illuminazis confirmed?

Lol jews

The Brotherhood Of Steel were decent guys in FO3, they became dicks in New Vegas, and even worse in FO4.

I don't know, I only think its that guy who's being a dick in the beginning when you aid the Police Station 

I guess so... is it only Feral Ghouls they want to kill? Or normal Ghouls?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I don't know, I only think its that guy who's being a dick in the beginning when you aid the Police Station

The Knight guy with a weird orange jumpsuit...yeah he was a dick

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

They also want to commit genocide on any group that has technology that isn't in their hands, and have done so numerous times.

I guess so... is it only Feral Ghouls they want to kill? Or normal Ghouls?

When they refer to Ghouls they mean the ones threatening humans. The good ghouls they don't want destroyed I'm sure.

Oh yeah.. So they're not perfect.

I just got into the Institute. It's pretty cool.

I used to be quite active here.

also the Vault-Tec guy ? :(

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HE JUST WANTS SOMEONE TO TALK TO :'(

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

When they refer to Ghouls they mean the ones threatening humans. The good ghouls they don't want destroyed I'm sure.

Oh yeah.. So they're not perfect.

I just got into the Institute. It's pretty cool.

The Institute kidnaps people, the Brotherhood are Nazis, should I just stick with my Minutemen friendos?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

They reminded me of SPEHSS MAHREENS

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I mean they're dicks, because...

They're pretty much anti ghoul and anti synth. They are just on one big crusade, slaughtering everyone they don't like. And not all synths are bad. Once free of the institute's grasp, they can develop their own identity and try to make a life of their own. Yeah some are still gonna be cunts, but a lot of them won't be. The Brotherhood Of Steel are pretty much committing genocide as far as i'm concerned. Also, if they find out that Curie is a synth (after you transfer her from her robot body, to the synth one) i'm pretty sure they would just wanna kill her on the spot. And Curie is bae :>

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

• 1 month later...

GOOD. They should.

Black and green build, I call it "Murphy". - CPU: Intel i5 4690k at 3.5 GHz - GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X SOC Force - RAM: 8GB 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro (gold) - PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2 - Storage: 240GB Corsair Force LE SSD & 1TB Western Digital Black HDD - Case: Corsair Carbide 300r - Lighting: 2 green Logisys LED sticks (currently removed)

The Knight guy with a weird orange jumpsuit...yeah he was a dick

Rhys. Yeah. I hate him.

Black and green build, I call it "Murphy". - CPU: Intel i5 4690k at 3.5 GHz - GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X SOC Force - RAM: 8GB 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro (gold) - PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2 - Storage: 240GB Corsair Force LE SSD & 1TB Western Digital Black HDD - Case: Corsair Carbide 300r - Lighting: 2 green Logisys LED sticks (currently removed)

Okay I haven't found him yet, can you tell me what mission and how far into the game you find him? (and please, without spoilers if possible)

Okay I haven't found him yet, can you tell me what mission and how far into the game you find him? (and please, without spoilers if possible)

idk i dont have the game, google it, tons of videos on youtube, you have to do some quest

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I believe he's in the city with the memory machines. Poke around.

I think FO4 brought them back closer to their original design. In 3 they were too good and I can't remember NV because I found it ehh overall.

He's in the hotel in Goodneighbor. No spoilers, but I recommend going in with a high charisma/persuasion level. idk if it's need for him but just in case since there's a couple side missions you get there where you can ask for more money ;)

I'm pretty sure they developed the BoS to be as near nazi regime as possible without making it too obvious. Kind of like a US inspired, patriotic, nazi party?

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I think FO4 brought them back closer to their original design. In 3 they were too good and I can't remember NV because I found it ehh overall.

That's the thing though. The BoS are separated into smaller splinter factions. With varying differences between them. The lot we got this time, are genocidal maniacs.

That's the thing though. The BoS are separated into smaller splinter factions. With varying differences between them. The lot we got this time, are genocidal maniacs.

This group is the remains of the DC group from FO3. But I always thought the FO3 version was too good. There principals didn't match their actions. But in 4 they line up better.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)