Nvidia misleading consumers(my opinion)

HmmR

Nvidia are enjoying their monopoly

and they are misleading consumers by advertises features like hair works and game-works with mid-rage gpu's like GTX 960 ,GTX 970

These features f******* dont work even on their GTX980ti (with good fps)

AMD needs to make a comeback and grab some market share of Nvidia or we could start seeing development slow down at a rapid speed 

Also Nvidia are partnering with big games like Batman arkham knight,MGSV,AC;Syndicate to convince people to buy nvidia GPU's over AMD GPU's

(even if batman arkham knight was shit it had brand value and people bought GTX 960's and 970 etc because arkham knight shipped with nvidia GPU's)

were as AMD is stuck with "dirt rally"(i don't think anyone buys AMD GPU's just because it ships with Dirt-Rally -_-)

AMD Fury cards currently have Battlefront ship with them :)

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Neh....

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

This thread won't survive to page 3 without getting locked.

Lock me baby one more time ;)

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

this is just your opinion I see AMD and Nvidia pretty close, now intel Vs AMD thats a whole other story

AMD Fury cards currently have Battlefront ship with them :)

Yes and tons of other games!

This thread won't survive to page 3 without getting locked.

It seems almost every thread is that way nowadays.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Also it's amd's fault for getting in this mess. It isn't really an intentional monopoly either. Maybe if intel makes dedicated gpus that would be good. 

Advertising features that are may or may not work out well isn't anything new in any industry. Basically Nvidia is saying that yes this card could run these features but it's then up to the game dev to actually make that work.

-アパゾ

Advertising features that are may or may not work out well isn't anything new in any industry. Basically Nvidia is saying that yes this card could run these features but it's then up to the game dev to actually make that work.

Devs don't have access to the code though

Devs don't have access to the code though

Not the entire code base no but they will at least have access to many API paths but its still up the devs make the rest of the game run well enough to allow for whatever feature to work well.

-アパゾ

But noone else developed realistic looking hair instead of them(example), if devs would make it they would probobly keep it to themselves and it wouldnt use the dedicated PhysX chip

they should make Gameworks stuff run completly on a dedicated processor to have 0 performance impact

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)