The official Apple Watch magnetic charging dock is now on sale

The dock comes with a lightning to USB cable, but it looks like you'll have to use the USB power adapter that came with your Apple Watch to connect it to a wall outlet, as one is not included with the dock. You can purchase the Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock online today, and in Apple stores on November 20th.

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/18/9754348/apple-watch-magnetic-charging-dock-on-sale

The round base keeps the charger in the center. It can also lift up, letting the Apple Watch charge in nightstand mode -- good for bedside alarm clock-style charging, and for watch bands that won't open flat.

At $79, the Magnetic Charging Dock isn't cheap. (UK and Australian prices have yet to be announced but that converts to around £50 or AU$110.) Most third-party Apple Watch charging accessories cost less, but many make you BYO Apple Watch charger to coil inside. At least this dock comes with the mechanism built in.

Source: http://www.cnet.com/uk/products/apple-watch-magnetic-charging-dock/

This seems like a little late for Apple, and considering that the Apple Watch revenue is low I don't think many people will flock their store this time around.

The bad thing about the dock though is the fact that the dock doesn't come with a USB power adapter which may bother some consumers

We'll just have to wait 'til November 20 to find out if people are actually interested in this product

About freaking time

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The price for innovation  branding ah :P

I fixed it for you

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Apple, what are you doing? First they throw a bad product on the market, and then it's taking them until November to have an essential accessory ready, which doesn't even include a power supply and costs 80$? This is fucking terrible.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Apple, what are you doing? First they throw a bad product on the market, and then it's taking them until November to have an essential accessory ready, which doesn't even include a power supply and costs 80$? This is fucking terrible.

The sad part is they will most likely sell a shit ton of them and make lots of moola, the road never changes.

looks kinda neat, though I get it, apple sucks and everyone who buys anything i branded is an idiot. 

TBH, If you buy the apple watch 80$ for sure don't kill you, apple buyers spend more money on stuff like this, its a fact, don't even bother with it. If the market is there why shouldn't they make as much profi as possible :D

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

ugh... $80 for a shitty keyboard? I can buy a mechanical keyboard for that much... WTAFITS.

ugh... $80 for a shitty keyboard? I can buy a mechanical keyboard for that much... WTAFITS.

This is the apple watch charging dock. i think you're reffering to the keyboard dock for the iPad Pro which is 200$

This is the apple watch charging dock. i think you're reffering to the keyboard dock for the iPad Pro which is 200$

Oh crap... I feel really stupid now...

I haven't woken up properly yet... =_= I'll go sit in the corner now and stop talking...

Now I'm really really mad at apple.

-snip-

Really? You won't put a picture in your news post and force everyone to go to the links? Rude...

Really? You won't put a picture in your news post and force everyone to go to the links? Rude...

The photos can't be copied from the verge nor cnet due to copyright issues 

What? This post fulfills all the requirements. OP hasn't done anything wrong

Man, this is the greediest company in the world...

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

What? This post fulfills all the requirements. OP hasn't done anything wrong

I never said there was anything wrong. I said putting a picture would have been incredibly convenient. I want to see it, and for that I don't want to be visiting links. But, maybe it's just me, so don't sweat too much :mellow:​

EDIT:

Aaaah I see copyright issues. My bad OP. But can't you get a picture directly from Apple Store, or is that gonna be copyright infringement too?