Best imac for video editing and graphic desing and gameplay recording

Hey Guys im looking for the best imac laptop or desktop for graphic desings video editing and recording gameplay with ElgatoHD60 so if you know good laptop or desktop imac please leave commect for the best imac pc 

and specs to elgatoHD60 to run at his best are 

• OS X 10.9 or later
• 2nd generation Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-2xxx or comparable), 2 Ghz or higher, before Turbo Boost
• 4GB Total Installed RAM (or higher)
• Built-in USB 2.0 port

i put spec so you guys can work find best imac computer 

post-77952-0-55619600-1447734385.jpg

You're going to get a lot more performance out of a pc you've made yourself. but if you need a portable computer, get the 15'' mbp with the gpu.

Hey Guys im looking for the best imac laptop or desktop for graphic desings video editing and recording gameplay with ElgatoHD60 so if you know good laptop or desktop imac please leave commect for the best imac pc 

none

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I'd recommend a cheap $500 PC, but pretty much any middle model mac will do...alrightish... for what you're asking. I wouldn't use a laptop for editing video because it could overheat.

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

I can't recommend buying the Macintosh hardware.  How about a Hackintosh?

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

None can handle it period unless you count the ridiculous Mac pro

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

None of them will stand close to gaming to a windows computer. 

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

i known pc is the best to go but i want imac i love imac computer plus i want it for video editing and graphic desings and record gameplay not for play games on pc

Honestly if you want any sort of power at all you need either the 15 inch Macbook Pro or the 27 inch imac.

But like everyone else said, you can build your own for half the price and get equal or better performance.

Edit: Guys I don't think OP is trying to game on his mac. The capture device he listed is for use with consoles, I think he is trying to use this rig for editing the videos he records from his consoles. Could be wrong though.

@Virtual01 ok i know you guys are PC fanboy but i love imac computer i know there is imac computer for video editing and graphic desings and recording gameplay and i dont want it for play games on the computer ! 

i known pc is the best to go but i want imac i love imac computer plus i want it for video editing and graphic desings and record gameplay not for play games on pc

Your not going to get much of an answer other then get a Windows PC. No ones going to recommend an apple product  :lol: But if you must mac pro and imac are your options. And the imac starts at $1399 and mac pro starts at $3499. Pick your poison.

@Virtual01 ok i know you guys are PC fanboy but i love imac computer i know there is imac computer for video editing and graphic desings and recording gameplay and i dont want it for play games on the computer ! 

just get the highest end mac you can afford..thats not a laptop

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

@Notree yeah i just find that out right now it just i love imac computer i guess im gonna search somewhere else becouse i know there is imac computer for my needs but thanks for the help ! 

A Mac Mini is a good start. It is the lowest costing option with okay hardware. The only thing about the Mac Mini now is that the ram is soldered on so you would need to buy a higher tier model and add a SSD. My 2012 Mac Mini is slow on load times but is still capable. The 21.5 inch iMac is also a solution but hardware wise isn't much different (it is just built into a screen)Mobile solutions would be a MacBook Air or Pro. With the Air you would need external storage as the SSDs that come in them aren't huge. The Pro is the best mobile option but also the most expensive.

snip

I don't think this is a serious post. Needless to say it'd take a $2000 macbook at least to get something not suited for this task. Get your parents to buy you a good PC.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

@winningsince1337 well im really looking for imac computer but thanks for the help i just keep searching somewhere else  becouse i know there is imac computer for my needs 

Pretty sure it would just be the most expensive one

@winningsince1337 well im really looking for imac computer but thanks for the help i just keep searching somewhere else  becouse i know there is imac computer for my needs 

please cease reformatting your forum posts, please use the default format.

When you build your iMac on Apple's website, always choose the most expensive option. There's the best iMac you can get that'll suit your needs.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Wouldn't a better powered desktop PC (saving you money compared to apple pricing), then running hackintosh be the best solution...?

You get more performance, and the GUI your used to.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Mac Pro (the new one) should work fine. Ignore those bigots who ignore your actual question and shove some "pc master race knowledge" down your throat.

Mac Pro is legit made for editing/render and has some beast specs. It's good for a mac.

The only problem? Price.

This thing's expensive, be ready to spend a pretty penny for any quality parts.

AMD A10 7700k APU @ 3.8 GHz  /  Dem Integrated R7 graphics  / 8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1800 MHz RAM  /  1 TB WD Black HDD  /  ARC Midi R2 Case  /  ASRock FM2A88M Pro 3+ 

Logitech MX Performance / Razor Blackwidow Ultimate