Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Attaching this format of a computer to the back of a monitor for sleek builds is what interests me.

I need something that can run something besides Windows xp

Oh snap, not much time left to enter...

I was hoping to win this box to get my brother into PC gaming, as well as just to have a computer for browsing and word processing. The size would defiantly help squeeze it into our small apartment. Plus, I already have some RAM and a hard drive from an unfortunate meeting of my laptop and some green tea (don't know if the RAM still works, though). I would have liked to build him a computer, but we're both tight on money for the next little while.

Well, since I have this account now, I may as well browse the forum...

I often travel abroad to meet my friends, and every time we end up playing videogames. Given my situation I would say that the Zotac has one HUGE advantage when compared to a desktop, it's TINY size. I could finally have the chance to travel with a portable monster, plug it to the hotel / friend's place TV and geek with my friends. Let's start by playing the odds, shall we ?  ;-) Oh and yeah, it fits in my carry-on luggage, try to beat this mini-ITX desktop. :P

(In case someone notices, I had a problem with my previous post, sorry)

That would be a great PC to take with you and make sure that all of your data are constantly under your control.

I don't want to bring my full size gaming desktop when I go off to university, having this will be easier to carry. It will also not take up much space in the already small dorm room. Thanks for the giveaway

Its a good replacement for a desktop because its small yet powerful

I want this little thing mainly because of its probability and the fact it's almost as powerful spec wise to my desktop.

Would be great to have in the living room since its so small but also powerful enough that I could end up replacing my desktop with it which has starting having some problems.

i would like one as its easier to transport to and from LAN parties

What makes me interested in the ZBOX compared to a desktop is the smaller scale of it. I love my mid-tower desktop, but the thing can be a bit much to move around. Having a smaller PC would be nice :)

Am I late to the party? xD

Why do I love ZBOX? I was thinking of an efficient mini-ATX build, but they are still too big for my taste. I want something that look sexy on my desk without consuming tons of space. To achieve such goals with a custom build is very time-consuming, that's why I've been holding the project for so long. But now comes the Zotac ZBOX, and I think "This is perfect for my need!" With the hardwares,in the recent years, focus on power efficiency, heat dissipation wouldn't be much of an issue in compact PC like this.

I hope I could win this lovely machine home. :)

i'd like to win the magnus so i can use it as a minecraft server while using much less energy than a standard server

I see so many uses for this little badboy. Gimme gimme gimme

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

I would like this mini PC over a traditional PC simply due to its form factor. It's not about the size, it's the way you use it. ;)

It'd be cool to stash this on top all of my other media center equipment.

i think anything powerful and  small form factor is beast, obviously one disadvantage of traditional pc's is you cannot move them around easily, this solves that

person below me is a scrub

It is compact so i can use it as an HTPC. Also, I can use it for very light gaming.

I want a ZBOX because I am interested in discovering how they cool so much power in a little box.

I am interested to see how the Zotac compares to a full size rig, especially in portability. Could it actually replace a full size gaming desktop? This would be super nice under the living room tv as well.

Duuuuudddeee now I can game on my living room TV and take up little to no space at all 

A nicer more compact build than my trashy tower build. Also smaller and and better. I would also like to brag to my friends that i would have a better computer than them. jk

I need a better comp to take to LANs. Because it's apparently unacceptable to take a full mid tower across campus... And I suck at making small computers (and cable management).