Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd love to have this as my living room PC, it would be great to see the potential of this little box playing games on the big screen. Also all that power in such a small box, you cannot go wrong with this tiny PC.

I'm a casual, but passionate gamer. I enjoy the couch experience of console gaming, but find the flexibility of a full PC necessary as well. This system is the perfect balance between the two. Would love for this to be mine.

The thing that has kept me from putting full size computers into my kids room is size. This on the other hand is perfect you dont have to change anything about your setup furniture ect to fit this in. Would be a welcome addition.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

It would actually offer an improvement to any of my current gear.

I want to play games without the noise of a 1000 decibel fan creating a mini-hurricane inside my room.

It looks pretty cool and I'd have a use for an HTPC-type thing

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

In my personal experiences, having a computer for travel is very crucial. In this era of technological advancement, having access to a source of computing is important. My goal as of late is to become a computer programmer. I have taken classes and watched videos for hours to make things happen through the magic of typed language. To have all of those files on one device is valuable. Game programming can be resource intensive, as right out of the gate, no game can run perfectly without tweaking what is made, so a small, portable computer that is high in performance can help out the problems a lot.

I would love to have something like this which is compact but can run games which is not a console. Having the option to tinker with it and swirch out parts to me is awesome.

I'd love to put this system in my living room with steam loaded on it to replace my console. It looks like a great system and I haven't really been doing much next gen gaming anyways. 

I think this small form factor would be very appealing for my Parents who really dislike "That Big Box" on the desk. I think it would be really appealing for travel to LAN events. I think it is really cute! <3 It would be a great system to use anywhere space is an issue.

I want to play games without having to worry if it's going to run or not and it's small

It would be a great christmas present for my son Thank you linus and Zotac

I would love to show off the greatness of PC in my living room. Being able to play my lovely collection of steam games on the big screen would be just so nice. And zotac is an amazing company that sells nice and cheap (price wise only) things such as graphics cards.

I'd really like to try this out, it seems so cool to have a pc in a box :P

I've always been interested in small form factor PCs because of their specific use cases. They make great living room PCs because they can fit on the shelf with my DVR and Blu-Ray player. Playing basic games works great, and for games that are too graphics heavy, I can just stream from my desktop.

Well ya see, that would make a pretty awesome computer for college purposes. Compact for our tiny desks and perfect for getting work done. I could so use it. Maybe I'll buy one if I don't win.

To me, the ZBOX's portability is what really sets it apart compared to standard desktops, and even laptops for that matter. There just aren't a whole lot of options out there that pack so much power into such a small form factor case. You probably carry this thing around all day in just one hand no problem, and you just can't do that with desktops and even the thinnest and lightest of laptops. 

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

This PC would be the perfect to play Rocket League in my living room, also for parties with friends ! I'd love to have this system.

i like it because it small abd its a give away w0o0o0o0000oooo!!!!!

tnx linustechtips for giving a give away

I just love the form factor.