Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Would love to win this little guy. Would probably set it up as a steam box but i don't know. Have many plans. Great video again guys!

I've been wanting to get a SSF pc for a while now and while this is smaller than i was thinking, it would work out nicely.

I know its really tough to win a giveaway.... Besides... Iv been trying forever to assemble my own pc... But to no avail... Boy oh boy if i get dat zbox... All my dreams of playing almost every new game on max settings will become true... As is the dream of each and every gamer in the world... OH WELL......

Besides i never miss an episode.... Nice job on finally building ur overkill router.... Good luck on future videos Linus..!!!

This looks like a perfect machine for me to stream games to my TV and play some party type games with my friends on the couch.

The obvious use case scenario is a console replacement. Of course you don't get the cinematic xbone fps, but I think I would be able to live with such a downside :)

If i would win this little Monster, i would probably make a Steam Machine out of it.

Or i could use it to stream Content to our Curved Samsung 4K TV.

The reason I want this computer is that I can use it like a console. I will mount it behind my tv and purchase a Xbox One Controller to play games from my couch.

I think it would make an awesome gaming machine for the living room. It could also be a good machine to experiment with Steam OS.

Looks like a great desktop, cheers Zotac for cramming those specs in such a tiny package.

I'd give it to my friend; his old desktop is broken to the point of no return, and his current laptop only has capacity to play League of Legends... 

It's tiny, it's powerful, it's free. What else is there to wish for? Count me in.

Well to start with I could bring it along me much easier then if i hade to bring a full sized computer with me when I am moving around from apartment to apartment. It would take up almost no space (Since I am a poor student i don´t live with that much space)  in a small apartment that you share with some one else. AND i could finally start to do more then just stroll around on the internet (Y).

That kind of power in such a small case is a really good combo. Looks awesome :)

Hello pls give me the ZOTAC i Love this BEAST:DDD
ps : i am from germany :D

Don't have that much space in my room and the zotac wouldn't take that much space plus it could easily run games better then a ps4 or xbox one.

I think it would be a perfect and powerfull substitute for your main rig, e.g if you're going home it's powerfull enough to do your SolidWorks jobs...

"The human body is nothing to be ashamed of, unless you have... insecurities." - Oleg Kirrlov

I'd love to get it. At the moment I only have a Fisher Price - My First Computer (aka Macbook) to game on.

I like how small it is, you know I am used to have small thing(s) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I'd love to have one because the possibilities are infinite for such a small rig.

You could take it anywhere and its slim and sexy at the same time.

I would really love to win this!! Due to its smalll formfactor it is travel friendly you can literally take it anywhere; so if your stopping over at a friends house just put it in you bag ready to go if your going on holiday just put it in your suitcase thats what i love about this, but not only that you can game on this which i think is incredible i love gaming this would be a perfect christmas present hopefully i win this. :D :D

My brother's birthday is coming. I think this will be a perfect gift because he's constantly moving.

I have always liked small and powerful devices. This an interesting computer since it doesn't look like a normal pc but it does have quite a lot of power in it. What i like is that this can easily function as a fairly powerful pc ( definitely more powerful than my 6 year old laptop). i would definitely want this kind of pc.