Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Zotac is the best company in the world. Honestly i need a pc to follow my dream of being a public figure on the internet and when im old and famous i can look down to my fans and say ZOTAC got me here. 

-love Nate

I would make it into a cool litle multimedia PC so I don't have to take my PC on a trip if I want to use it on my TV ^^

Man I would love to have something that I could just place under the TV and run all my games/apps off of instead of having to run cables all through out the house.

My girlfriend and I have been pressed for money for the past while, and she loves to game. I received my PC as a gift from my parents a while back, but she needs a PC so that we can spend our time together doing what we both love, gaming. The magnus would be perfect for this because it's small footprint makes it so that I could set it up anywhere for her, unlike a full sized PC.

Looks like this could make someone a pretty sweet little SteamBox

It's tiny and I'm moving into an apartment soon, it would be nice to have a smaller unit that has some manuverability!

Id love to use this as a media pc, it would be a great early Christmas present!!!

I would love to own this, then I would not need to bring my work pc to do some gaming, also this would be so easy to take on any trip with me. 

the fact that it is very compact is very appealing to me since i don't have much room to work with on my desk

I like that its small and powerfull with a gtx 960 , well how did u achieve fitting a 960 in? Thats perfect! Great job by zotac , cant wait to give me that amazing pc :D

I have always wanted a gaming desktop but I don't have the room for one and this would be great since it is so small.

Hi,

I've just signed up to enter the giveaway (yeah it's cheeky but I've been following linus for 3 years on Youtube)

I think mini PC's are going to be the new HTPC's that never been so popular.

I was looking forward to buy an Intel NUC series for traveling purposes because sometimes I need to be able to connect to my company's VPN (unfortunately only on Windows OS), so this machine will be perfect for traveling.

You just need an HDMI cable and an adapter (definitely with a remote keyboard+air mouse). You can throw it in your luggage and you're good to go.

Also this machine would kick ass if you need a full desktop experience while you're staying at a hotel (I'm a desktop PC user and I'm against laptops with shitty overpriced TN panels).

I hope I win the giveaway and just save some bucks by not buying an Intel NUC

Thanks

I'd probably give this to my brother - he might actually see 60fps on his FPS counter for once  :P  :P

CPU: Intel i7-4770K Overclocked to 4.5GHZ GPU: Asus GTX 970 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte D3H-Z97 RAM: Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 700D Storage: 2 X SanDisk 240GB SSDs in RAID 0, 128GB Crucial SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD, 1TB WD External HDD OS: Windows 10 Professional

Hi, i would really love this new gaming pc. I need to move into a smaller room but i have a full size atx pc which is annoying. Please can i get this

Hope to try the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 for true PC gaming experience in the living room!

What interests me is how they put more powerful hardware in a smaller form factor than a console, which puts some of the peasant arguments.

I travel a lot, so having an ultra-portable computer/gaming console would be really helpful. Plus, this would be a great console replacement for anyone wanting to ditch their console and come to the li... I mean, give PC gaming a try.  :P