Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

perfect for a media center next to a tv  :)  :)    :)  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  

I use my desktop computer for a content creation with two monitors, but it takes a lot of space and very noisy. Think that this tiny pc would replace it just fine and save a lot of space

I'm planning on setting a home network and having a server pc in the living so the ZBOX would be right at home with the home theater system and I'd finally be able to use Steam's in-home streaming.

Its small, I like small things! ;) But for real, I have a small desk and a my tower is huge, to have a small build would save me some space.

I am interested in using this as a 4K Media Streaming box and for possible NVidia streaming from my gaming PC. Mostly I want to upgrade to 4K from my Raspberri Pi 2 Kodi setup so that my new Vizio 4K TV can be used to it's fullest once the 4K content starts rolling out. Please choose me to win this box!

I would love to win this mini PC because I am currently working on a project for BT young scientist competition and I am designing a piece of software and this would be perfect for coding on and portable so I could take it to the competition to show off my software :)

I would love to win this as my current set up doesn't even allow for the smallest of atx cases :(

I want it because it's tiny and I like how you can have it next to your TV

I'd like this to replace my hand me down laptop, which can do 40fps games on dead low settings.

I like it because it looks power efficient compared to a full traditional power hungry tower setup.  :D

I love itx pc's but even smaller means even better, love the design and im pretty impresed with this zbox i want it

OMG if i can this, i can finally start playing games! I have a macbook, that i got as a birthday present like 3 years ago, and it is totally not optimised dot gaming! this would be soo cool!! 

I keep being told size isn't everything and small is beautiful, so this will no doubt fit in well with my other diminutive attributes!

Well i would use it for the living room due to it being a perfect formfactor for that and also having enough power to play some nice games on steam big picture. Futhermore my friends and I held a 4 man lan-party not long ago and carrying the pc's was such an agony so with the zbox future lan parties would be easy.

The thing that interests me the most about the Zotac ZBox is that it packs in so much power in to a little space and the Zbox does it while still looking cool. Also I can supply a 8gb stick of Vengeance Ram, a 250gb slim hard drive with windows 10. Having this system would allow me to actually play games at at least medium settings at a playable frame rate. I would also like to win because the system I currently use to game uses a Core i3 - 2100, 8gb of mixed ram, a 250 gb hard drive, and most importantly it has no Graphics card.

Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing. - Solid Snake

This system seems really interesting as a really nice couch gaming rig for the living room were I can either stream from my tower or have the games native to the machine itself

I love how compact this is! There is a fricken gtx 960 in there? :o ME WAN'T... ME NEED!

Well I'd probably use this as a steam machine for me and my family, our PS3 is breaking down, our Wii broke a long time ago, and I'd love to help my family ascend to THE PC MASTER RACE with SteamOS, so I can use the family share feature for my ~350 games. 

If I don't win I'll probably just build a steam machine anyway but I'd love to get one for free.

because who doesn't love free stuff. 

cuz i have an old LGA 775 quad core, 2 gigs of DDR2 and a 8800 gts. (very old i know)

Current laptop can't handle gaming too well and I'd love to have something to put in the living room for my roommates and I to all use. 

I would like the ZOTAC Box because I think it would be a great replacement for my old laptop... Thanks :)

Heading to university in the UK soon. This would be very useful for it's size. I wouldn't need to but a laptop and be limited by the performance. Thanks for the giveaway! 

I got an old zotac with intel atom, the ethernet port is busted 'lightning Q.Q', I still have wi-fi for internet, but yeah.. is still working fine but its calling for a new one, If I get this one I wont need to buy a new one :P