Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to get my hands on the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because it is ridiculously small and still has an insane amount of power. I want to test how it stacks up against my PC. Then I would give it to my Girlfriend as she has no computer. 

I need to replace my old pc and my room is quiet small so the magnus will fit perfectly, plus i tried many give aways and never got lucky

Looking for a small form factor like the ZBOX. I have a small desk to work with in my room so having this product will be great for me. 

I love the small form factor. I'd use to to replace the Xbox currently gathering dust next to my tv

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is what i call a truly versatile and compact computer compared to a traditional desktops. This allows me to work, play (games) and enjoy entertainment on any TV or monitor. It would allows me to do so much more like boot diffrent OS like Windows and Linux. Take it on the road  with eveything i would need. With the ability to upgrade RAM, HDD/SDD and with a desktop nvidia 760 GTX as well as Intel core I5  versatile and compact computer.

The applaction for The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 the is truly endless.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Since i skipped this generation of consoles, my TV feels a little lonely and that zotac beast would be the perfect company!!

Dearest Nick and the lovely people behind LMG. Ask yourselves what does a 16 yr old from South Africa do every day, well stop wondering! First he watches his daily dose of what is linustechtips then, he criez erretim at the fact the he can't afford a decent computer. What does he do next? He prays too the enthusiast gods that a n00b 16 yr old like him could one day play *insert video game here* in 1080p. So do the right thing and feed and African with a dose of PC Master Race! <3 jaredapril

I just want it. A great machine in a small footprint. I can imagine lots of use cases: little babby NAS, some sort of Steam Machine (probably with Win10 because performance)... THERE ARE SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

hi, i tried to change the old intel 775 of my GF but is difficult in this time of year, i think this little guy it gonna be a great gif/upgrade for Christmas, is perfect for her because we play league of legends and watch movies

I like the thing that it is small and i would be able to move to new apartment in other side of country without taking my full tower with me or just use old laptop with broken screen to work, cause i can plug normal display to this tiny peace of hardware and don't think about my computer as a "computer and mouse pad in one". 

I think this machine would be an ideal living room gaming rig! 

I woud like to use it in my desktop setup because it is so small and compact, I could set it up on table for everyone to see.

Sorry for my english, not native speaker :) 

I'm actually quite interested, not only because small form factor is really cool, but because I'll be moving soon and my mid tower build might be too big xD small space ;_; I've never had any experience with this kind of hardware too. Big thanks to Zotac either way :) Good luck to everyone! ^_^

It's really portable and would be a pretty sweet media computer for your living room

It would be great to be able to have a compact computer to be able to take anywhere. The small form factor is intriguing and pleasing to look at, i'd be interested in practically every aspect of this PC. 

Ill give it to my grandmother so we can do some games with our family via internet :) , why not a desktop? so we can hang it behind her tv ;) 

My DESKTOP(in caps because it really is ugly and huge) just gave up on me. Zotak seems to be the ideal COMPACT replacement that doesn't compromise on quality :)

I want this because i want to give it to my friend that has gtx 480 and some old i7 in his pc

As someone who is primarily a console gamer and looking to get into pc gaming this would be a perfect first step into that area. I have limited space and budget available so adding the necessary components and os rather than a full build would be more simple and affordable. Plus it just looks cool! Thanks Zotac and heres hoping!

The fact that its a desktop grade GPU inside such a small build is quite amazing, would make a great portable rig for LAN parties and travel

overall a pretty great giveaway :) nice one Zotac 

Interested in the ZBOX as a replacement for own current HTPC-like computer, which inhabits our living room, while adding the ability of enjoying gaming.

Also - it look nice, would like to tinker :)