Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

seems really convenient to move around and take it with you for travel

What I like about this ZBOX is the size and the weight compared to the performance, the performance itself, the expandability, and the appearance.

I usually use my computer (that is huge, and weights a lot) with 2 displays, that I really like. Another thing is that I am playing with my friends often in someone's house, and it's much easier to carry this with a monitor, and peripherals, than a full sized computer, like mine.

A laptop could be a solution, but find a laptop, that has that good performance, and I also prefer using a seperated monitor, and other peripherals.

I like the lights on it, the ring on the top.

And I also like, that it can easily fit near my monitor stand, that I think is bigger than the ZBOX, it would really match with my current setup.

And orange with black is my favorite combination of colors.

This is an awesome machine. I would like it because my family is in need of a main computer to do office work, light gaming, and to double as an HTPC. This barebones kit looks like the perfect solution for us and it would be awesome to win it.

I would love to win the Zotac Zbox Magnus because I have wanted to get into pc gaming for a very long time and winning this would allow me to be able to do so. I have always been envious of pc gamers because they seem to have an all around better experience than console gamers and I want to be a part of that culture.

i like it since its tiny beats my super tower i got  :(

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

It's going to be a steam machine in my living room to get rid of my old ps2 ;) 

Now, this would be very nice to use as a system to be able to play some casual / coop games on the TV!

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

That looks like it would make a great htpc as well as being portable enough to take to a friends place for gaming without being limited as much as a laptop or as big and heavy as a normal rig.

I would really like the zbox for my living room and i could probably also use it as a portable PC if i felt like it.

I think that a Form factor of the magnus is perfect for Someone to use as a home theater and Also you can use it as a console beater It looks smaller then the xbox and the ps4.Another thing i find cool with this case is the m.2 drive you can make the read and write speed really good with this product .Also in my opinion the fact that you can use a 4 monitor setup with this is awesome and have your storage in raid and the 16 GB of ram Really powerful for its size that is all i can say.

Such a small form factor gives you so much more room for activities.

I think those mini PC's are Pretty damn cool, It would be used as a media PC or stream box if i am lucky enough to win =)

I've been looking for  sff machine for general tasks so i don't have power up my hungry gaming machine i think this would be perfect!

One of the few good " " " " "steam machines" " " " " 

Ooouh nice I would really love this as a multimedia pc for my moms living room as she's been complaining her laptop can't handle the that. As a student being very poor has limited my own options to buy her one and she doesn't really know I'd like to give her that either. So my interest in this giveaway would be to give it away and make someone happy. :)

I would love to own this thing because it is the ultimate console killer. Not only does it have higher performance than a console, but it's smaller than a console. Also, it's easier to build than a computer, with just a few extra things for you to provide. It's truly the perfect mix of the power of PC gaming and the ease of console effortlessness!

I actually read the instructions in linus' sick voice. Just thought it was funny. Back on topic, the MAGNUS is way way better than my pc right now It would really really be awesome if I win this one, please? hehe Good luck to everyone especially me! haha I hope I win and not you guys haha kidding! thanks a lot for the giveaway zotac! I always thought your gpu's look the best.

I am interested in the Zbox for use at LAN parties. due to its small size it looks easy enough to carry around without losing to much performance power to my main rig. The produce also looks rather cool in its self.

Benjamin Newell (fowfox)

I would like this as I don't have much space on my desk and cannot fit a desktop on it, where as this would be the ideal size to fit.

This thing that make zotac stand out to me is just how small somthing can be and it can still pack a bigger punch than a pc in a full ATX case.

Good luck all

I want to use this as a media center pc so that I don't have to use my core 2 duo Mac mini anymore