Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Zotac ZBOX is small and powerful enough to use it own.

I put it under my TV then stream my main computer image to TV.

Perfect Steam stream machine.

:: Processor                                        :: Memory                                  :: Graphics adapter                                                                   :: Display                                                                                           :: Harddisk                                          :: Operating System
Intel Core I5-3450 3.10 GHz           RAM 8 Gb                                    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - 4096 MB, GDDR5              29' inch 21:9, 2560x1080 pixel, IPS LED, UltraWide              230 GB SSD + 2x500 GB 5000 rpm     Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Such a cool tiny machine and seems like something i could use. I do want to enter this giveaway :D

Hey I would love this ZBOX for convenience and being able to play games with my sister! I have a huge full tower and have always wanted to have one of those small pc's, like the ZBOX. Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Holland

Been without an adequate computer for gaming for years now because of size constraints coupled with a dislike for laptop gaming. This would be perfect, thanks for the giveaway - it's so unusual that I'm able to enter things like these because of international restrictions. Fingers crossed!

It'd be the perfect size to fit on my desk, and It's extremely powerful for the size it is. I'd love to have this pc as my desktop.

Looks great for a living room multimedia PC you can hide behind the TV and do all sorts of stuff with. I'll provide it a nice home <3

I would like to win this so I could give it to my friend who is using an old dell laptop from 2007.

I've never made or had that small of a build and it just excites the heck out of me having something like that, a powerful machine (for me) that i can take anywhere and have a lot of fun it.  Knowing me, id just want to find some way to customize it!  I was looking into one of these recently oddly enough, my birthday is on the 20th so..!  ^_^

hello linustechtips 

i'm elroy i live in the netherland 

i like small computers because the are a lot compact but just as power full

bye  

It is almost impossible to imagine how could so much power be packed into the this small case.. I'm eager to try it.

It would be nice to win this fine piece of hardware. I would use it to surprise my younger brother, he has shitty old HP tower pc with i3. This little piece has way more power than PC he has now. 

Zotac ZBOX  is easy to transport, and what is more it is way easier to pack under christmas tree.

I'm on the move a lot which does not allow me to utilize a a full desktop. Travel size is important. Having a compact rig capable of gaming would be a godsend. This sounds like a perfect thing for me. 

I would use this little guy for a mobil media and gaming device. Especially when I'm on my way to some friends, because they aren't this techheavy. With my relativly new laptop you could easily make a 2 player lan or something  :D

I really wish to win because I travel a lot and this computer is perfect

there is no way I can build a desktop that small

I do a lot of LAN parties with my friends and it would be nice to not haul around my full sized case system.

I would like to win this barebone, so that i can use it next to my TV like a console.

This type of computer would be perfect for my setup. I've got a pretty small room and every inch counts. My desktop sits on my desk and takes up a lot of space. I've been itching to get away from the "traditional" desktop and have a compact PC for a long time now. 

What gets me interested is the LAN-party viability of this PC. The compact size makes this extremely easy to carry around without much hassle. Plug'n'play that's the way.

Probably the size, I don't have a lot of space on my desk so a compact gaming rig would be perfect :D

I would use it for LAN parties and as Mediacenter

It is a small formfactor computer which has no compromises in performance compared to a traditional computer. 

Also you can easily carry it around and take it to work or other places. Also it is quieter than a traditional pc, which helps

when one uses it in the living room.

When i win i want to give it to my girlfriend so she can draw on a PC. She needs a portable PC

but i dont want her to have a shitty laptop which also makes comprises. 

And she can play games with meh :3