Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm teaching a computer science class and would love this to show off different form factors and such of parts to my students. Some of them have never even seen the inside of a computer D: PLZ SAVE DA MASTER RACE!

Christian 

Use the following style specs in your sig to spread the LTT revolution!

Rig Specs:

Screeninator: Gigabyte GeForce GTX960

Powermathingy: Corsair CX600W

Stickiminator: 2x G.Skill ARES 4GB DDR3-1866

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8350 @4.1GHz 1.3V

Holdametalicizor: DIYPC Gamemax-BK

Noisoundacreator: Cyber Acoustics CA-3072 (loudamagargle) Onn Wireless FM Radio Headset (earamagargle)

Attachamathingy: ASRock 990FX Extreme9

Remembrerthing: Western Digital 1TB Blue, Western Digital 40GB Blue

Flat-Colorful-Thing: Acer K272HL

See-A-Move-O: Logitech Hyperion Fury G402

ButtonBoard: Cooler Master CMSTORM Devastator Blue

Talkamagargle: Blue Snowball Ice

My friends do a lot ot 'lan parties' and this would be so easy to take with me... and it was my bd a few days ago... so, if i win and you feel like adding any small stuff as a bd present it would be cool but not necessary but cool.... 

You know, I love the portability of the gaming laptops and machines of the ZBox because I can go to a friend's house to play everything from CS:GO to Rocket League, and that's f-ing awesome!

Great for the wife, small form and decent graphics! Plus Christmas coming up!

I would like this because my pc can barely run the simplest of games and i would really like to be able to play a few of the games my friends do.

I llike the machine because it gives a big idea on how tec has advanced, from a pc being the size of a room to this.

Thanks for the opportunity Zotac!

I would love to win this because my computer can't even handle league of legends :(

Plus the design is sick. It would look awesome in my living room. Plus, it's totally portable. =)

I would love this so much for my apartment room. The small form factor would help so much :)

I like the size and power of the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. I would use it as an HTPC.

I would use it as a media station in my living room.

I'm sorry didn't mean to post twice. I don't know how to delete this post

Just checking in for the giveaway. You just keep on doing what you were doing :)

The Magnus, yes, a perfect living room gaming machine to play survival horrors and stuff.

Honestly, i would just love to have a pc full stop. I do love the idea of having an M.2 and two drives in such a small package!

it would be awesome to have a small compact gaming computer so i don't have to move 30kilos when im going on a LAN

I had a Mac mini which is getting old by now. Would be cool to have a powerful machine, but still small enough!

I live in a college dorm so the small size would be extremely convenient while the computer itself would be fantastic because I'm practically broke from college.

I want this because, I want a PC to connect to my TV and do PC stuff, thank you ZOTAC and Linus Tech Tips for organizing this giveaway.

Its just so small and i'm interested and how well it will run upcoming games 

I would use this thing everyday. Been trying to get the wife into gaming more but i just have a desktop right now and she doesn't want my old tower in the living room so this would be awesome to have. you guys rock keep up the good work :)

Hey! I think mini computers nail it, because they provide almost the power of a desktop without taking tons of space. So it is ideal for a living room!!

I will use it for programming , I'm a student of computer science and I need it badly! my laptop died so I'm doing my best to get new a computer built ASAP because as of now I'm using a netbook connected to the TV, it's pretty sad.

If I could get the Magnus it would really help me out!!

Thank you anyways!

Agus