Paint with Paint the profile pic above!

as96

Do mine

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do mine

gallery_73344_3511_520814.png

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-snip-

Absolute 10/10 Better artist then hitler himself 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

ayyyyyyyyyy

DEAR GOD NO NOT A CHANCE 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Show your insane Paint skills (If you are not on Windows you can use any other drawing software).

That seems rather unfair... so Windows users have to use Paint but if you are on Mac OS you can use like Photoshop or some other pro tool? :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

That seems rather unfair... so Windows users have to use Paint but if you are on Mac OS you can use like Photoshop or some other pro tool? :P

I used one note and paint tool sai lol, didnt think it really mattered 

Absolute 10/10 Better artist then hitler himself 

:D

Paintbrush?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm guessing it's just use whatever according to your skill. MS paint is just preferred for the "stylistic suck" effect. The drawings are not supposed to be high-quality remakes of the original, just something quickly scribbled together, which can be done in any drawing program, really, from MS Paint to Photoshop (and in-between, like GIMP).

At least that's what I have understood of what this thread is about...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

The rules are not that strict, you are free to use whatever you want, both for software and hardware, but Paint and other really basic softwares are preferred.

I'm guessing it's just use whatever according to your skill. MS paint is just preferred for the "stylistic suck" effect. The drawings are not supposed to be high-quality remakes of the original, just something quickly scribbled together.

At least that's what I have understood of what this thread is about...

Yes, that's correct.

@CookieBite

Drew this on my phone with my fingers. :P

Tried to get this done pretty fast, sorry I rushed.

post-41665-0-63065600-1453919876_thumb.j

@Noire

WARNING: The image below has been drawn with a trackpad. Your eyes may bleed at the sight of it. 

My eyes... why didn't I listen?

Paul Jennings is my spirit animal.

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Well, since it is rather lackluster for the purposes, I changed my avatar for the duration of this next post.

And here: A perfect recreation of your avatar. Sans blur:

40SRkta.png

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb