Do you guys think the NZXT Hue+ is to expensive and not worth it?

XxDeadpool67xX

its expensive sure, but is by far one of the best RGB LED strips out there.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Buying anyways. I love the original Hue.

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

Way overprices, if it was around 30 bucks then hell yes

but its friking awesome

Buying anyways. I love the original Hue.

its expensive sure, but is by far one of the best RGB LED strips out there.

Can any of you guys give me a TL;DR of some of the features to lazy to watch a 30 minute review.

a fair price would be 30. i mean this shit is like really cheap to produce

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Can any of you guys give me a TL;DR of some of the features to lazy to watch a 30 minute review.

basically the RGB functions on keyboards have come to LED strips, like rave mode, and stuff

This! ^^

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

K $60 cool lights and stuff but will it make me better at CS:GO?

It can hypnotize you into clicking like a madman!  :lol:

dossium.net >

I think NZXT is a well based company with some preety damn cool products that bring some what of quality, engeneering and styling to "the table" but they are definately over priced and over branded.....

It's a well integrated system with the software which is basically what most will be paying for from the NZXT system, since it's possible to get SMD5050 LED kits for a lower price point with even high density of LED chips per foot, it lacks that software where most use a remote control type system.

I WANT IT IN MY LIFE BUT TOO MUCH 

$50+ for leds better be somee god damn life changing or game changing ones but they are not 

The price isn't bad for what it does and the quality with which it is surely made, but.... people actually like THAT much bling in their system? That's pretty extravagant.

Its too expensive for simple rgb lighting sure. But I'll be getting it for the dynamic programmed lighting and its being mounted using the included reservoir brackets to fill some space in the front of my define s.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Is it Proprietary the rgb strips?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Is it Proprietary the rgb strips?

No they just look to be the regular 4 pin RGB LED strips that have LED chips with the big spacing in between but it does have embedded neodymium magnets every so often in the strip.

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/163-hue-plus-case-accessory.html

No, I find that the NZXT hue+ is priced right around were it should be. It's not my type of led strip kit as I personally always buy darkside leds which are way more expensive then any other led on the market but damn they are so worth it. I just spent $260 on 9 darkside 19 inch RGB strips plus 2 of the darkside led power bricks.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2015 at 10:40 PM, XxDeadpool67xX said:

K $60 cool lights and stuff but will it make me better at CS:GO?

Yes it will :)