Assassin's Creed syndicate system requirements are out.

lfAEIqy.png

With Assassin Creed on the horizon, Ubisoft just released the system requirements. Compared to last years requirements we see more modest requirements.

When compared to last year's Assassin's Creed Unity the recommended GPU requirements have lowered from a GTX 680 or an AMD HD 7970 to a GTX 660 or a R9 270, which is a decent reduction. One thing to note is that both of these GPUs are sub-3GB VRAM GPUs, so perhaps Ubisoft are expecting players to play at 900p or some other resolution when using these GPUs  or that what they call a "full hd resolution" above also means Ultra game settings.  

This may (and hopefully) indicate that Ubisoft might be trying to improve on the PC version performance, especially compared to the last release which was a big disappointment for Ubisoft and any sane person on PC.

The minimum requirements are:

This is what you'll need:

• OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions)
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz
  • RAM: 6GB or more for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
  • Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
  • DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
  • Sound: DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers

The recommended requirements are:

This is what you'll want:

• OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4GB) or AMD Radeon R9 280X (3GB) or better
  • DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
  • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
  • Hard Drive: 50 GB available space

Update

In a blog post in ubiblog we were informed that the recommended settings are aimed at 1080p 30fps, considering a 970 is in the recommended settings it would be disappointing for it to only manage 30 fps in 1080p.

The team in Kiev is working to accommodate the myriad PC setups as they optimize the game. Kovalev tells us that PC requirements are still being finalized, and said that there will be no locks on the game as far as framerate and resolution goes. The recommended system requirements will target 1080p and 30 FPS.

source: http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-pc-release-date/

Source:  http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/assassin_s_creed_syndicate_system_requirements/1

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

At least they are not as obnoxious as they were the last time with AC;U. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4GB) or AMD Radeon R9 280X (3GB) or better

Ubisoft you high? Those gpus perform very differently from one another...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970

What?? How does a 760 equal a 970?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

perfect!!  #My Friends Know the Joke here

Details separate people.

Recommended a lowly 760, but also a 970...? The performance gap between the two is tremendous....

Good spot. My guess would be that they are doing the usual recommended based on Vram amounts thing.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I love how it uttered a 3770 and an 8350 in the same sentence. fail.

I never take recommended specs to heart. Most of them are usually BS.

GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4GB)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I wish...

I'm thinking someone made a typo...

770 or 960 makes much more sense.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I love how it uttered a 3770 and an 8350 in the same sentence. fail.

I never take recommended specs to heart. Most of them are usually BS.

Another good spot.

Recommended a lowly 760, but also a 970...? The performance gap between the two is tremendous....

Maybe that was their roundabout way of saying you should have at least 3GBs of VRAM. I say 3 because the 7970 is listed for AMD's side.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Maybe that was their roundabout way of saying you should have at least 3GBs of VRAM. I say 3 because the 7970 is listed for AMD's side.

Not roundabout at all. They plainly state it.

For a recommended experience, the game requires a video card with at least 3GB of VRAM when playing at a full HD resolution. While we encourage you to fiddle with the advanced options to fully customize your gaming experience, please keep an eye out for the VRAM meter usage when you adjust these settings.

Pfffttt don't listen to them little 660 its all lies. You'll be beautiful as always. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

low 720p vs ultra 1080p! :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm thinking someone made a typo...

770 or 960 makes much more sense.

Ubisoft you high? Those gpus perform very differently from one another...

I think that's being misinterpreted, as they're saying they recommend a 4 gig card, but not just any 4 gig card. It's gotta be one of those or up.

Not roundabout at all. They plainly state it.

Oh, my bad. I only read the specs listed when these posts come out.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I think that's being misinterpreted, as they're saying they recommend a 4 gig card, but not just any 4 gig card. It's gotta be one of those or up.

the 280x is a 3gb card

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

the 280x is a 3gb card

But that's not an Nvidia card.

But that's not an Nvidia card.

if that matters it doesn't bode well for this port

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

if that matters it doesn't bode well for this port

Not really, not according to the recommended specs. That's a bad way to immediately make an assumption about.

I explained one of the more plausible causes for them to list two video cards are. I don't know why that's not easy enough to understand.

Not really, not according to the recommended specs. That's a bad way to immediately make an assumption about.

I explained one of the more plausible causes for them to list two video cards are. I don't know why that's not easy enough to understand.

Maybe you misunderstood me - if the vram requirement for nvidia is different from the one for amd, something is probably wrong. Maybe not of course, but it's very weird.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Maybe you misunderstood me - if the vram requirement for nvidia is different from the one for amd, something is probably wrong. Maybe not of course, but it's very weird.

There isn't a 3 gig card in that tier of Nvidia GPUs.