The Division comes Official to PC!!!!!!

ACatWithThumbs

someone already posted this like 2 mins ago, Lol. GJ though.

"Never invest money you're not willing to lose." -ImplyingImplicati0ns

YES YES YES YES SO MUCH YES

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Lovely, now Rockstar just need to do the same  :)

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Not a surprise, they never said they wouldn't release it on PC, they just wanted us PC gamers to do the marketing for them for a while for signing the petition to get it on PC.

wait what is happening

i think i missed something

also agree on what sonarctica

its a growing trend

and people will start noticing

ill just wait untill its on sale or buy it used

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

yeah, posted it in the games section as well. Great news though, the petition DID work!

Life is too short to unplug USB safely...

It was pretty much confirmed already, they just wanted PC gamers to do the marketing for them.

Excellent. Now give us cross platform multiplayer.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

freakin sweet!!

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Thank Darwin this game will be on PC. I hope other publishers see the potential that the PC market has and start releasing their games on the platform they develop their games on.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This is a different section though and the correct one at that :p

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

This is going to be sick!

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X