bill gates wants to cure multiple deadly diseases

blaze124

he could start off with killing xboyism, and then attack applism.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

This ain't new bill gates has been doing heaps for charity.

Yeah, he's been donating billions to medical research for years now.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

he already gave like 20billion away to charity's, so it's kind of old news....

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

He should kill all the Xbox live servers use them for folding and join the ltt team.

He should kill all the Xbox live servers use them for folding and join the ltt team.

Don't think he is a part of the Microsoft executive board any more.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Lol, this is pretty much the ONLY thing he's been doing since leaving Microsoft  :P

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

That's why I love me some Bill Gates. He's been donating to charity forever. Used to be richest man in the world but he donates all the MONIES. He stills earns the most though (I think), just doesn't have the most.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Now lets all compare Bill Gates track record to Steve Jobs....    at least until Steve died.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

This ain't new bill gates has been doing heaps for charity.

Both of these answers above I completely agree with.

Most people don't know this about Gates because alot of people think that he walks around with his noise in the air but really he is the complete opposite

I know one thing,Gates has a bigger heart then Steve Jobs ever did.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

It`s not new to me but it`s grate to bring some looks to the charities. Gates is a big name and people follow his every move.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

I wonder if this is why gates is still alive and jobs is gone. Him wanting to help 3rd world country's is good but bad as we are heading to extinction from over populating its sad but true unfortunately.

Yeah definitely not new, he's been working on the Bill Gates Foundation since he left MS. I believe at one point he dropped from the richest man in the world to second richest by donating a sum equal to the net worth of the 5th richest man in the world :lol:.

Don't think he is a part of the Microsoft executive board any more.

Rather than the XBL servers how about the Azure CC servers ;)

But I don't think he would have the power to do that these days. He's still on the board just not in charge now.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4