Feenix Collection Giveaway

The keyboard is so beautiful i would love to be using it right now! Please let me win :D

The  Feenix Autore Keyboard looks great and I would love one. It looks high quailty and looks like it could be used from gaming to business use if wanting some class look to a computer set, and would love to see it.

The wood accents on the headphones look so classy, itll go great with my desk

I want that mouse pad sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. That thing is gorgeous!!! BUT... those headphones would look pretty on my stand and they would match my desk. WHO DOESN'T NEED MATCHING HEADPHONES?!?!

The first time I saw it, My brain chimed, " I Lawv It!"

It looked so sick, I could pick it so quick.

So I chose the mousepad, just like me friend Chad.

Then I did some gaming, naming the mousepad, Aiming.

So we lived a happy life, even if we had some crappy wives.

And this is the end of our story. Written to an old friend of mine, John Dory.

John Dory is not a human being he is a type of fish or something.

I'm not a fish expert.

Utterly gorgeous looking peripherals!

It's been a long time since I've seen computer gear such as this, that looks fantastic, and with the specifications, truly competitive with other Brands. A specific favorite would be the headphones, love my good quality music, and virtually always have headphones covering my ears playing music - Unless I'm watching Linus Tech Tips of course!

I'd love this collection to add to my enthusiast first ever Intel build I'll be doing early next year, featuring a 5820K!

I would like to enter and I love the keyboard because of its stealthy black look and the headset looks awesome with the japanese wood.

as an unwilling user of generic peripherals as my daily drivers, I just loved all those the moment throaty Linus unboxed them. DAYAMN. They all have a simple yet elegant design, which I love in peripherals. Although very difficult to pick one(truthfully). If I absolutely had to pick one, I would have to go with the Autore keyboard because of its just beautiful design and especially coz it doesn't have any LEDs, I have even removed the power and HDD LEDs connection room my motherboard coz i don't like light in my room when I am trying to sleep. Proof of bad peripherals attached. LEL:P

Edit: forgot to write about how the keyboard doesn't even register my keys many times while I'm typing or gaming, very annoying. Also, the mouse keys are messed up- when I press the left key, it outputs the right key  :angry: . so annoying.

I had to change it anyways, but now i will wait for this giveaway to end first, in hopes of winning it :rolleyes:

post-190473-0-63480500-1446788345_thumb.

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

Let me one, my mouse double click when I click one time, keyboard is en tabarnak, headphones eat my ears

Hey Linus :D, I think the 8200 DPI mouse is very good looking and looks comfortable for longer gaming sessions.

definitely the headphones, the wood looks awesome

Shame on you guys for making me pick one. I friggin love the design style you use for your equipment, and if I have to choose my favorite it would be the headset because I'm a japanese language student and love anything that has to do with Japan.

very nice peripherals wish i had something like that

I love the look of that keyboard. Also you guys scare me when you pick up tools and start to "build" things, like your rad system for the whole room water cooling. Please don't kill yourselves I will miss the videos.

These would be very nice additions to my future gaming setup!

My favourite is the Feenix Aria Headset as i like the design of the whole headset, and the fact its acoustic chambers made from Japanese pine wood providing the mint acoustics. something id like to own.

The mouse pad looks very nice, it seems to have a hard construction and seems like a mouse would glide really easily. The trim around the outside just adds to the attractiveness.

I honestly like evrything feenix is giving away but the mousepad just calls to me.

You guys always make great videos! And now a give away? Wow. 

But if I'd had to choose I'd choose the keyboard. It is a beauty.

My favorite is the Autore keyboard because of the sleek and elegant key caps. 

I think those headphones are fregging awesome. Like, I've only really used a very good quality pair of headphones once, and I have to say that as a musician, that was an amazing experience. And those headphones, from what i read, are absolutely wonderful. And don't get me wrong, i like the other peripherals just as much, and I would love to have a legitimate keyboard and mouse finally, but the Aria is what i'm really liking. So yea