Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the look of the whole set! Plus I don't have a mechanical keyboard and would love to start using one :) :)

Feenix has done a great job with styling their products.

"Simplicity is the key ingredient."

The Feenix Autore mechanical keyboard would be my favorite by a long shot. The Autore keyboard comes with cheery MX brown switches(which are awesome) that just have me sold already on this amazing piece of hardware. It also looks very strong and durable but still maintains a very sleek design which is really cool. The silk screened key caps sound interesting as well. I've never owned a keyboard with silk screened caps but compared to the keyboard I use now, it is most likely better.

The headset looks pretty baller... love that wood

I really dig the youtube channel! Ive been following it for a year or so and just joined the forum for this giveaway!

thanks for doing these types of giveaways!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

All their products look amazing especially love the feenix inscripited in the mouse pad. But my favourite accessory is the headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal and soft padding. They look great.

It would be great if I won thanks :D

The Feenix Aria Headset has to be my favorite!! Pine wood actually helps acoustics and I do some music on the side so it's the headset FTW!! Can't wait Linus!!

My favorite individual product of them all is the Autore. I'm likely biased towards mechanical keyboards. I'm also likely biased towards keyboard with black legends.

The head set is amazing! !

The keyboard just looks like a boss uses this product :)

Really excited for this one!!

FEENIX ARIA HEADSET

This product is my peraonal favorite because it has the following characteriatic that stand out to me when it comes to pick a good pair of headphones

in studio quality

in mesmerizing detail

Independent studio grade cardioid clip microphone allows for impeccable uni-directional voice recording unmatched by traditional headset mic's.

In addition it allows the Aria to be utilized as an everyday headphone rather than solely as a headset.

FEENIX ARIA HEADSET

This product is my peraonal favorite because it has the following characteriatic that stand out to me when it comes to pick a good pair of headphones

in studio quality

in mesmerizing detail

Independent studio grade cardioid clip microphone allows for impeccable uni-directional voice recording unmatched by traditional headset mic's.

In addition it allows the Aria to be utilized as an everyday headphone rather than solely as a headset.

The item i like is the Ator keyboard, because i am a big fan of complete black including the letters on the keys and i am also a big fan of cherry ms keys. :)

All of the products look really nice though.

I like the headphone, leather ear cushion and the outer finish feels so nice  :)

Ive not heard of Feenix before but I like the styling and Im in the market for all new periferals.  Being a Logitech from for a long time I have not had a chance to upgrade to their gamer edition peripherals yet so it would be interesting the give these a shot.  Mostly interested in the keyboard/mouse/mouse pad as Ive never used cherry MX switches and I currently have a trackball which is aweful for gaming.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

To be honest my favorite item is the FEENIX autore keyboard because the one i am using is like a 12 YEAR old DYNEX keyboard lol.... so you can be assured that i will take good care of the product ;)

the simple design is amazing and totally fits my style and the gold metal chassis makes the key board is super durable

Linus you changed the way i look at computers and now i started to learn programming at lynda and i watch your videos every day (channelsuperfun is amazing =D  )

if i win i will be truly grateful

PS- broke my hard drive so i now use a  linux bootable usb to register to this giveaway and still watch your videos on it :P

I'm really in love with the Feenix Keyboard. I've never tried mx Browns but since Linus said it was his favorite I feel like i can get it with more confidence. This giveaway chance is a perfect chance too, I felt a little iffy considering buying a new keyboard since I had purchased the corsair k70 cherry mx red at the beginning of the year... So if I can win it'd be really great. Especially since I just got head over heels for the in win 909 but gosh... The price of that beauty. I feel like this beautiful matte keyboard would fit in perfect with it. Other than that I think the headphone deserves a mention, the wood finish makes it look gorgeous. Definitely a very classy look which I'm really into.

thanks for the giveaway I like those feenix aria headphones 50mm driver 64ohm whats not to love great look I guess the only con would be the price which is normal for these kind of phones

Definetly the Nascita is my favorite, man is that one gorgeous mouse! I like the simple elegance to it compared to other gaming mice (looking at you Mad Catz), and I've been needing a new mouse anyways :)

Fingers crossed!  ^_^