Feenix Collection Giveaway

Definetly the Nascita is my favorite, man is that one gorgeous mouse! I like the simple elegance to it compared to other gaming mice (looking at you Mad Catz), and I've been needing a new mouse anyways :)

Fingers crossed!  ^_^

That gear looks amazing! I love how Feenix goes the extra mile with all their products, turning something like a normal keyboard into a piece of art. And those headphones? Sexy as it gets, and they probably sound even better than they look. Can't imagine I'd get to use quality equipment like that any other way than winning it here.

I would have to say the Aria headset ; only because of its nice wooden finish on the outside cups.

I love the finish on the products and Feenix would go great with my Bitfenix Prodigy gaming setup. Lol.

I love the finish on the products and Feenix would go great with my Bitfenix Prodigy gaming setup. Lol.

I really like the Feenix Aria Headset, especially the wooden parts. Would fit great with my wood frame glasses and OnePlus 2 back.

I love all of feenix's products ever since the highlight youtuber, "Protatomonster" introduced me to them. But if I had to pick one it would definitely be the the nascita mouse, it just has a sleek unique look to it. I love the logo on it too! Keep up the amazing products Feenix and keep up the great videos Linus! :)

The Autore keyboard looks amazing. Love the clean and simple design.

These look like quality build accessories.  I particularly like the headphones as they look so darn good and probably sound amazing!

I love the design and look of the FEENIX Aria. Build quality looks amazing.

I like the keyboard and mouse combo

wireless helps me alot because i get the cords are missed up always lol

My favourite is the Feenix Nascita Mouse, because a mouse is such a great productivity enhancer!  Not to mention the design and stylish engineering of this particular mouse makes it look so slick!

I'd love to win a gaming setup because i'm old and i need help in making complex decision such as which keyboard and mouse set to buy and also i can never settle on which headsets to use when playing my OAP friends at online Cribbage!

Many thanks @ Feenix for the superb chance to win such a nice setup Kudos from your OAP readership!

All om them are great, but the feenix headset looks fantastic, with the japanese wood and all.

These all would be a nice upgrade from my thrift store gear...

Would love the mouse... Had 3 eBay mouse's over the past 6 months and none of them have worked! Stupid me for keep buying them! Woudl be nice to have a quality working mouse for once! Thanks LTT

All their products look amazing especially love the feenix inscribed in the mouse pad. But my favorite accessory is the headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal and soft padding, cardiold clip microphone. They look great.

It would be great if I won it.

I want to win, because it's awesome tech and because it's my birthday 11-11-2015.

I have got to the that mouse pad looks really good but the headphones stole me, they look amazing