Feenix Collection Giveaway

hey! all the products look awesome but i'm most excited for the headset. the design is gorgeous and the build quality looks pretty darn good! i would really like to win because getting in to pc gaming and building my own pc! (mainly because of your channel) so this will spare me a lot of money! love your channel Linus and crew and awesome for giving away these products! greetings from the Netherlands :)

Cool gear, i want to participate. The headset looks dope.

I like the Autore keyboard  because brown switches  are amazing! Especially compared to my membrane keyboard

Hey hey, 

Just built a new pc and these peripherals would be an awesome match. 
My favourite piece would have to be the keyboard, those MX browns so nice. 

Good luck all xD

Well, I like the headset best because every headset i have ever owned has been a really crappy logitech usb headset with this giant dongle that just breaks every 3 months xD. But yeah it would be sick if i could win.

Huge fan of cherry mx brown switches so the keyboard would be awesome to have!

I can't really give you a favorite unless I own them now can I? But those headphones look amazing!

How could I give you my favorite without owning them? But those headphones look amazing!

The Feenix Dimora Mousepad looks amazing i would love one to match my current setup! worse case Xmas is just around the corner :P

Feenix Aria - I liked the wood and the feenix logo.
Feenix Nascita - I liked design and the logo.
Feenix Autore - I liked premium design and the logo.

I do really like the idea of the headphones. The wood is really awesome looking on those!

Even if it doesn't really add any experience to it, it does really look awesome though!

I currently don't own any feenix product but the feenix dimora mousepad looks amazing hope i win worse case xmas is just around the corner :P

I do not have those headphones but man those cushions will be so soft on ears. Wish I won those.

Ay, building first rig and like the look of the headset. Can I have the headset please?

Jus sayin'...

Linus had me at "wood" with that sexy croaky voice mmmmmmMMmmmmmmm.

Hi guys!

I stopped entering this kinds of giveaway because I never win and totally lost hope but I'm gonna try this one last time because of the damn gorgeous and clean Autore Keyboard! Hoping for the best! GLHF

Finally a headset that doesnt have led's all over it, everything looks really nice but that headset with japanese wood just looks awesome :3

Never experienced a Feenix product. Would be interested in one.

[spoiler=PC Specs]CPU: Intel Core i5-3350P @3.10GHz | Motherboard: Intel DZ68BC Extreme Series Desktop Board | RAM: 8GB 1333Hz DDR3 Corsair RAM 4x2gb | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 570 Fermi
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus ATX Mid Tower Case Black | Storage: 2x Seagate 2TB | PSU: Antec25 650W Green PSU | Display(s): Samsung 27" LED Monitor S27A950D, 32'' Emerson hdtv
Cooling: Air 6 Fans total | Keyboard: Delux K9025 | Mouse: AULA Killing the Soul 7D Gaming Mouse | Sound: Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset

I like the headset the most simply because of the metal headband. i drop my headset on the floor very often, and im sure that sturdy headset is going to take that hit many times

Note that i have never used any feenix products so I cant know for sure.