Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite Feenix product is the Aria headphones. The look alone is enough to drop serious cash on them.

Perfect! i need a replacement keyboard and headset while my dad needs a new mouse! gimme! nao!

anyways I love minimalist keyboards and the autore looks great! and its a great chance to try out the brown switches

I think the mousepad is my favorite, it's just so clean! Honestly if I don't win this I'm getting this mousepad anyways. Was going to go with a Razer to match my mouse but stuck on this one now.

My favorite has to be the keyboard. It just has this minimalist design that I really enjoy. That goes for all of their products actually. But the keyboard shows it the most.

nice new mouse would be nice to have and actual working headphones :D

Keyboard looks awesome. Give me win please.

i like wood. wooden headphones are awesome. plz pick me :D

I'm always a sucker for mechnical keyboards.

Lovin the keyboard and headphones although the headphones area little bulky 80s style they look to have a really nice sound to them! 

I really like the headset because of the luxurious looks that it has...

I hope I wins :3

I like the headset it really looks high-end. Thanks to Feenix for this giveaway. 

I love the clean look of the Nascita mouse as well as the subtle lighting. Bonus points for including a extra set of feet pads as well ! :)

The autore keyboard looks really nice. I like that each letter is visible but only in certain lighting, gives it a sleek look.

Finally, peripherals that are elegant and sleek looking, please send one kit my way.

Love the Aria headset with the wooden finish

the headphones  look amazing i really want one of them the overall ascetic is good while not being to flashy like other headphones plus the specs are pro grade

The other products that Feenix makes looks amazing too but I like the Aria Headsets the most because of the smooth looks of the wood and beautiful design of the whole headsets.

I've never had a feenix product, and trying them out would be a pleasure since the product looks amazing and looks like will perform amazingly. The keyboard looks simple but fully functional and comfortable to use, same as the mouse. The headphones looks like they put a lot of though in the making, and looks very premium with its materials, while the mouse pad looks solid. Having them and giving it a try would be awesome.

I've not actually ever used any Feenix products, however, I am on the lookout for a mechanical keyboard, and seeing as I've never actually had one before, this would be a great time to get one, and seeing as Linus said the keys are his favourite, why the hell not get this one :^)

Because: 

1. I never win any of these things!
  2. Will look sick on my desk
  3. Can't buy these products in my tiny corner of the world!