Feenix Collection Giveaway

Vote 1. Feenix Aria headset for favourite. The thought of that Japanese wood gently caressing my ear holes. Delectable.

I would treature each and ever one of them. However the Aria headset really strikes my fancy. It has a very refined and sophisticated look that sets it apart from most of it's competitors.

Finally a hope for me :o

I like this keyboard because never had any gaming keyboard  :3

My favourite product is hands down the keyboard. I had no idea this brand existed, but all their products are clean, sleek and simple, which is unique from what I see daily. It seems every company wants to cram as many LEDs as possible into all their products, but surely not these guys.

I love the keyboard, because of its simple yet attractive design and the cherry mx brown switches.

Man, the headphones I am a big fan of. The subtlety of the dark wood just oozes coolness without trying. Definitely my favorite.

I like the design aesthetics of Feenix Autore & Aria especially for its simple elegant design and

the pine wood design look intriguing in Feenix Aria.. 

Ive never seen headphones like that, I'd have to say the headphones are definitley now my favorite in the world, nuff said

For me the perfect would be a mousepad because oh mama this logo is sick and would look good on the comparison to the razer mouse plus the quality of it seems a top - notch definetly would one of those *.*

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

Keeyboard. Holy Gorgeous! Quality construction and minimalist asthetics. 

Wish I knew of the brand six months ago!!

I really like the Autore Keyboard, its so stealth and simple but looks sooo cool. I'd reaaaaaly like to win this awesome stuff :)

oh my gosh that headset looks amazing and so comfortable i NEED it in my life!! 

Logo is definitely the best part. Can I have them now?  

The headset looks reeeeally nice. I'm probably due for an update on a few of my peripherals anyway.

I really like the Aria headset.

It looks like a mix between a Beyerdynamic and a Fostex TH900 headphone. Well done using premium materials.

keyboard looks pretty amazing, the all black look is really slick
and also brown switches  :D  :D

All the products featured looked awesome. I really liked the design of the mouse.

Yea, I like the headset. It looks beautiful and is supposed to sound awesome. I'd really like one to replace my almost dead razer tiamat 7.1

I love the exclusive looks on Feenix products that distinguishes it from all the other peripherals makers. Does not have any of those over the top designs or fancy lights and if i had to pick a favorite it'd be a tough choice but the Nascita mouse looks absolute gorgeous and especially comfy ergonomics. 

Really like the Feenix Autore Keyboard, it has a really nice, sleek, clean look and I really want to try the Cherry MX-Brown keyswitches

Some guy called my office, trying to sell me computers. I just said "oh you mean those little box's with the tv on top? Yeah, our accountant has some". He promptly gave up and hung up the phone lol