Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would like to win the keyboard mostly, my keyboard ATM is complete trash, it works find as a keyboard but is so noisy and key placement is odd. It's got a tiny backspace. So can I have it please. :) It looks very clean and nice.

I will be thrilled to test them out and put all of them in front of me. 

I like the headset the most because it looks freaking awesome with the pine wood !

I would really like all of the products but probably the headset is my favourite. It looks very sleek and sexy, the wood gives it a really nice touch of style and functionality as well.

I realy liked the keyboard design that also goes really well with the mousepad. :D 

I would also like to have it............... ;)  

Wooden chamber headphones. Sound great! Amazing design and top performance! The whole set would come really handy! Thanks!

Hey Linus, 

It is hard to say which products of Feenix is my favorite. Haven't seen the brand before but when I saw you unpack them in the conference room, they really look great!

It looks very well-made and steady that most company don't produce. The design of the mouse Nascita (Beautiful name for a mouse) really looks like something I would like working and gaming with. The Autore keyboard looks great and simple. The mechanical keys is something that I would love to try out! The Aria looks very comfortable and I am curious about the sound quality!

Feenix looks like a company that really knows how to make great peripherals! Wish I they would start selling in Europe. Would love to recommend it to my customers!

Greetz,

Viperium

Hmmm which to choose.... I love a MX keyboard, the mouse seems v ery interesting.... but those headphones, looks like they are built very well with some interesting features!

I neeeeeed the mouse because it's simple but effective, yas that's right

Those headphones are looking very solid, I like the design. 

They all look pretty premium quality to me. The keyboard i want the most, since i am looking for a cool keyboard with mx browns. It looks soooo slick.

I've been dying to get my hands on an MX-brown keyboard for a while. Tried out a Feenix mouse at my local game store and it was super comfy to use... The Hype!

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

i think that all of the things you can look amazing but if i need to choose then i think that the keyboard is the best looking the headphoones are a close second place

My favorite would have to be the Aria Headset. Beautiful!

But I would appreciate all of their products daily.

Good luck to everyone.

These look so awesome, I love the black/carbon look to them. The wooden finish on the headphones is also extremely cool. My favorite would have to be the keyboard though, i love it that they have Cherry MX Brown key switches. Would be a sweet set up to have, do you have pricing info?

I like the mouse, a good sensor without a ton of buttons that I wouldn't use anyway, mine is on it's way out ;)

I will say that all of it definetly looks nice, and you can see that they really have tried to make it look good. A bit simple but also very stylis. But my favorite is the headset, that wood bro, soooo sexy. And it looks like I could use those freaking paddings as a pillow.

I really like the headphones as the Japanese pine is a really nice material and they sound great! Also the mouse because it fits amazing in my hand and it would be amazing to have, and everything looks amazing

I would love to get the Aria headphones, but I wouldn't mind getting any of the other items.

That mousepad looks the sexiest, now let me have it!

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks amazing! I would love to have one of those on my desk!