Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hell yeah I wanna win! That gear looks sick, so it's hard to choose. But if I had to, it'd be the headphones because of the wood design on them. But I like the style of everything else a lot too :D

I love the switches on the keyboard.They feel realy nice when used daily. Great video btw :)

i think those headphones look sexy as hell.

but im definetly in the market for new mouse and keyboard. still rocking some rubber dome keys... v.v

I love those wood headphones looks amazing and wireless too!

Also I dream of having a cherry mx keyboard, that one has a nice sleek squared off look.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I need them so I can get rid of my crappy wireless logitech keyboard and mouse for my HTPC PLEASE!

I love all of these products. The design on these are amazing.

I really like the Nascita because of its shape. It's very similar to the Logitech Performance MX but has quite a few features that I like, specifically the Anti-Sweat and Anti-Slip surface material.

Love the look of all the Feenix gear. Those headphones though.

i really like the mousepad. I got crappiest mousepad ever and ths one look so amazing

That headset looks gorgeous, I think that would be my favorite from that set but that mech is pretty sexy too! Hell I'll take them all! :D

I like how front of Nascita looks like mad super car but logo is the best part.

I use SGM-2005-KLOW1 and it is pretty similar but looks lot smaller which I dislike.

Would love to try out Nascita's ergonomic touch.

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard. I love Mechanical keyboards. Then more the merrier. Have green, and blue mx switches, so this will be my first brown mx switch. Want to see if they as good as Linus says they are. Thanks Linus...

They seems nice but I have never used any of their products before, thou the headset looks amazing

Best quality game peripherals na, would recommend you give me some.

Everything looks great but my desk is started to get a bit worn down from not using a mouse pad so that mouse pad is looking pretty nice right now.

I'm an amateur indie game dev. Working on something pretty big, so follow me on Twitter for updates! I'm https://www.twitter.com/Bobbyloujo

I like the FEENIX headphones most of all the items, because as i'm a gamer and a producer audio is very important to me

My favorite would be the Aria headphones because of the memory foam earcushions. I wear my headphones for a considerably amount of time and that can get painful.

The headset is my favorite, just because its made of wood and wood's fancy. I wish the entire set up was made of wood though

I am definitely looking at the Nascita as my favorite product because it looks similar to my current M45 from corsair so I would love to see how it stacks up  :)