Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'd really like the keyboard or mouse cause I'm still rocking the old school lg's. Long lasting but I need a mechanical one!

Mainly interested in the headphones, finally need a set, but everything looks amazing!!

The headphones look awesome, definitely the item I like the most 

I really want the keyboard because I'm going to build my first compuet in december

Definitely the headset could be my new favourite. Awesome products.

Best of luck to everyone and thanks LMG for the amazing giveaway.

I like the keyboard the most, because it kinda looks like an actual keyboard and not like some lightshow stolen from a disco....

And also thanks to Feenix and LLT Team for giving away so much neat stuff :o

Using toilet paper both-sided: sucess lies in your hands.

I like the japanese hardwood on their headset.

I am not saying this to win.

I don't want to win

JK I do

My favorite product they have is their headset because it looks sick! I hope I win this giveaway. Good luck to all!

The Feenix Autore keyboard is my favourit! Why? Because god damn it looks sexy ( :wub: ) and I am in need of a keyboard as well! ;) 

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

I always wanted to get a cherry mx brown mechanical Keyboard, this would be awesome ! I really need to step up my typing experience.

They certainly do look beautiful and elegant, especially keyboard - something that is most important for me as mostly used and appreciated peripheral. 

I really like the Nascita mouse, it looks very elegant and professional

Of the 4 items in the giveaway, i really like the clean looks of the mousepad.

They all look like premium peripherals...but weirdly I'm strangely diggin' the mouse pad the most, it looks badass. The headset is awesome too, the wood effect would match my Moto X Style  :)

Corsair Obsidian 350D Chassis / i7 4790K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Strix GTX 970 / 16GB Red Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 Mhz / Asus Maximus VII Gene / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Crucial 250GB SSD / Crucial 480GB SSD / Seagate 1T Barracuda 7,200 RPM SATA III / Seasonic G750W PSU / ASUS Vulcan Headset / Corsair M65 / Corsair K70  / Razer Vespula Mouse Mat / 2 x 22" LG 22EA63 Monitors @ 1080p / 1 x 24" BenQ 144 Hz Gaming Monitor -   :P

I like the headset the best. I'm not entirely sure how much of a difference the acoustic wood will make, but it certainly adds some eye candy to the product.

I think hands down my favorite of the whole bunch is the keyboard - I used to do silkscreen printing and I understand how much work it can be but the fact that each and every key is individually printed is awesome! 

I like the headset, it looks so awsome, but the mouse and the mousepad are really cool to :)

Idi nahui cyka blyat!

(In engl. = I would like to win those 4 nice prices)

I like the headset because it looks fantastic with the wooden design.