Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks amazing! I would love to have one of those on my desk!

Their Autore keyboard looks really nice. I like how its simplistic. I don't even mind the logo, it looks pretty good.

I would love to have the "Aria headset", I love music and the way it makes you feel when listening I have a few headphones myself but no where near the standards of the "Aria", especially with that sort of build quality. I also love the look of the mouse due to my £10 mouse biting the dust it would really help with my CSGO games to!

It would be a pleasure to win but I hope who ever gets them loves them to bits.

You don't stop gaming because you grow old, you grow old because you stop Gaming.

The keyboard really looks nice. I've never used a mechanical one before.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks very nice with it's black finish. I'd love to have one. Good luck everybody!

The mouse has always stood out, Reckful[WoW/Hearthstone streamer] has used it for years. Looks heaps more comfortable for someone with big hands who owns a deathadder 2013. 

I never heard of Feenix before but they look good, especially the black on black key caps on the keyboard. I am due for updated peripherals and would love to win this package! 

Some weeks ago I visited a friend to play some games and he had bought a Feenix  Nascita mouse, and I really liked the way how the buttons were placed and the movement of the mouse was very precisely and it had a great reaction time. It really is my favorite Feenix product and I really want to have that experience again!

The Feenix products look awesome(very steampunk like) and verry durable. 

The Aria headset is definitely the one that catches my eye. The rest of them just doesn't really appeal to me much. I've used lots of keyboards and mice over the years, and they all feel much the same to me. Same with the mouse pad. But headphones have definitely had a comfort level that this appears to surpass.

My personal favorite has to be the Feenix Aria Headset, I really like the look of it!

I really like the look of the headset, and I also think that the Japanese pine wood is a really intriguing concept. The microphone also looks really cool, cardioid clips being something I've not seen on a headset like this. Overall looks like something special, would really love to win this!

The keyboard is my favorite but I like all of the things.
I didn't know this brand existed but I really like the look of everything.
I like the keyboard best because I could use a new keyboard ( using a membrame one right now :(  ) and the stealthy keycaps just look amazing.

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

These giveaway things i never when, but that mouse pad looks hella expensive.

We all know that everyone is just commenting because of free stuff, but thanks Linus Media Group! Awesome giveaway.

I loove the headphones because they look sik and beats just are not what u want for gaming. Playing on a laptop means that it would be really nice to have some actual gaming stuffs

I really like the monochromatic look of their peripherals. the black on black keycaps on their keyboard is awesome.

/Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black /CPU: i7 4770 /GPU: MSI GTX770 TF SLI /Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H

Hell yeah I wanna win! That gear looks sick, and I'm in need of more than my keyboard I took from my school.. lol

I want that Aria headset so bad. That wood looks bloody gorgeous! 

The Aria Headphones are my absolute favorite because well C'mon they're made of wood and look very very cool. :D Very good.