Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love their design, but now I am buying a new PC, so I don't have money to throw around.

Give it to me ...

I just love the the elegant look of the headphones

Hi, I love good sound and i collect headphones. If the Headset sounds like it looks it will be amazing.

Well a bit more amazing would be to win this package :D. Well if I dont win, I dont win. So nice day reader.

Rakkke

I think that head set is awsome. It would be great to get a whole new setup.

I like all of them because there very stylish (and not yellowed like my acer keyboard from 1998)

I'm really impressed by the keyboard, but on the otehr hand mine is a 10 euro cheapo keyboard. The design looks sleek and neat.

Good luck everyone!

But to be honest I want to win just so I can post the profile pic gif and shove it in everyone's face :D

Edited by Eeglis

no idea what to put here

I love the wood/steel/black combo on the Aria headset.

A studio quality headset would be much appreciated. :D

autore is one of the best keyboards I've seen with an extremely great finish and an equally great functionality.

I like the aria headset it looks great and want to try it.

I want to know how the Japanese pine will affect the sound of the headset.

The headphones look really nice and look comfortable as fuck, and the mouse mat looks amazing with the sleek black design

What I love about these is the sober design, I like how it can look cool without all the flaps, odds and ends and colors and lights that other gaming peripherals brands add, I whant my rig to look good not like an alien christmas three...

Nice giveaway, the headphones look awesome.

That headset looks wicked, the one I am using now is starting to fall apart, so new one would be great!

Autore keyboard is my favorite. I am a big fan of monolith design and Autore looks fantastic.

I love the keyboard, because it looks so classy compared to al the other gaming keyboard out there. i don't know how it feels, and i'd love to find out :D

I have been using my keyboard for over eight years now and it was a cheap buy, because I never actually tought it would be worth it to spend more than 50$ on a keyboard. 
Now that I play Battlefield and other competitive games, I realised that I should buy a new one, but damn they are pretty expensive.

With a Feenix Autore Keyboard, my problems would be gone and I would be totally blown away by the other cool products, that come along because I actually am also kind of an audiophile.

Greetings from the linustechtips fanbase in Germany,
Jonas