what happened to flipsid3 (csgo)

i am a big flipside fan ever since my friend turned me on to csgo betting and i won my first match on flipside, however there performance at the current major is nothing if not perplexing. they manage to qualify for every major but every time fail to make it out of groups, its almost like there far better online than at lan (something made fairly evident by their match against mouzsports earlier in the tournament, mouz being a team they've contended well with online but got stamped by at lan). i dont know if im missing something but it really just doesn’t make much sense to me how a team can have the ability to beat a team in the seemingly random environment of online qualification, but then loose when everything is working properly at lan?

simple can't play on majors so they suck

simple is the only reason they even make it to majors

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

i dont know if im missing something but it really just doesn’t make much sense to me how a team can have the ability to beat a team in the seemingly random environment of online qualification, but then loose when everything is working properly at lan?

Hacks

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

simple can't play on majors so they suck

simple is the only reason they even make it to majors

simple plays for HR now

they are bad

dont get me wrong they're firmly a tier 2 team, i just dont get how you can be good in a bad situation and they terrible when stuff works?

Dunno.

But off topic, Luminosity beat both Cloud9 and Fnatic. RIP my knife.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

simple plays for HR now

s1mple is freelance and now HR actually looks extremely good with oskar

Also flipside isn't great and hasn't been.

• 3 weeks later...