China Is Unable To Recruit Hackers Fast Enough To Keep Up With The Vulnerabilities In U.S. Security Systems

StrongAsFe
Despite devoting countless resources toward rectifying the issue, Chinese government officials announced Monday that the country has struggled to recruit hackers fast enough to keep pace with vulnerabilities in U.S. security systems. “With new weaknesses in U.S. networks popping up every day, we simply don’t have the manpower to effectively exploit every single loophole in their security protocols,” said security minister Liu Xiang, who confirmed that the thousands of Chinese computer experts employed to expose flaws in American data systems are just no match for the United States’ increasingly ineffective digital safeguards. “We can’t keep track of all of the glaring deficiencies in their firewall protections, let alone hire and train enough hackers to attack each one. And now, they’re failing to address them at a rate that shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon. The gaps in the State Department security systems alone take up almost half my workforce.” At press time, Liu confirmed that an inadequate labor pool had forced China to outsource some of its hacker work to Russia.

10/10 most developed country on Earth

Source

much disappoint

such sadness

very scared

The article is from The Onion?

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Wait what ? So are they actually hacking them for the sake of helping the U.S or hacking hacking them for information ? Because if they're then he shouldn't be saying this lol.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Communist country is best country. Take that you capitalist pigs!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

The article is from The Onion?

it can be quite true these days

nvm

EDIT: Fixed my derp, ignore this post.

Despite the fact that China is probably doing that I smell fake, I don't think they would openly admit that they are hacking another country.

Despite the fact that China is probably doing that I smell fake, I don't think they would openly admit that they are hacking another country.

Wait what ? So are they actually hacking them for the sake of helping the U.S or hacking hacking them for information ? Because if they're then he shouldn't be saying this lol.

It's The Onion, a satire news website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion#Taken_seriously

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

It is in The Onion.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

they're doing it to help the U.S. don't you remember their latest agreement

Reminder to check your sources before posting. The Onion is fake, satirical news, nothing more, nothing less.

Unless it's AVClub, in which case it's real. But in any other case, it's satire.

The Onion... of course.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Don't think this counts as news.

Reminder to check your sources before posting. The Onion is fake, satirical news, nothing more, nothing less.

Unless it's AVClub, in which case it's real. But in any other case, it's satire.

It is in The Onion.

bbb4c145e7cf8c50cc47813678bfd267.png

they just comment satirically, they report real news

do you internet?

bbb4c145e7cf8c50cc47813678bfd267.png

they just comment satirically, they report real news

do you internet?

That does not justify using it as a source here. We want real news, not satire.

That does not justify using it as a source here. We want real news, not satire.

THIS IS REAL NEWS

THEY ONLY ADD SATIRE COMMENTS

THAT IS ALL

given recent events, I would not be surprised if China were having a field day with US vulnerablilities.

2015-10-27_19-52-10.png

ENHANCE:

2015-10-27_19-51-40.png

ENHANCE:

2015-10-27_19-51-58.png

This is a well known satirical website. Don't be a dumb kid, and just acknowledge that the source is not reputable and ask a mod to delete or lock the thread...

When creating a thread in the News subforum, please make sure your post meets the following criteria:

• Your thread must include some original input to tell the reader why it is relevant to them, and what your personal opinion on the topic is.
  • Your thread must include a link to at least one reputable source. Most of the time, this should be a respected news site.
  • Your thread should also include quotes from the cited source(s). While you shouldn't just copy the entire article, your quote should give the reader a summary of the article in a way that gives the key details, but also leaves room for them to read the full article on the linked website. Please use quote tags (the speech bubble at the top of the editor, under the  :)) to show that you have copied this content from another site.
  • The title of your thread must be relevant to the topic and should give a reader a good idea of the contents of the thread. Copying the title of the source is permitted but absolutely not required.
  • If your article is about a product or some form of media, images are always appreciated, although they are not required.
Failure to comply may result in your thread being locked or removed without warning.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-read-before-posting-in-this-section/

The Onion is not a reputable source, whether the story turns out to be true or not.

HTTP/2 203