What is the worst game u have ever played?

TechTheWorld

I have not played very many games so I dont really know...My least favorite that I have is probably black ops...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Need for speed pro street. It didn't help that I started playing it straight after finishing nfs underground 2, what a game.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

have to say in latest games i found batman not great in the parts with scarecrow, to me it seems as if the game was written for console and not for KB and mouse. Rest of the game however was great looking.

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

Well now I think the worst for me was sponge bob on some weird nintendo handheld thingy.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior

I bought it on the Steam sale for $2-$3 and I'm glad I bought it on a sale. It's a terrible game, they can keep my $3, but I am not welcoming the sequel to the game, probably is going to be the same thing, just crap.

Need for speed pro street. It didn't help that I started playing it straight after finishing nfs underground 2, what a game.
I'll never get that "RRRRRyyyyyyaaaaaan Coooooooper" out of my head, it still haunts me to this day!

I bought it on the Steam sale for $2-$3 and I'm glad I bought it on a sale. It's a terrible game, they can keep my $3, but I am not welcoming the sequel to the game, probably is going to be the same thing, just crap.

And I "ALMOST" bought that game!

Believe me, I was really tempted to buy it because I'm the type of guy that likes to be a stealth/sniper and I was hoping this game was the one, but nope. I didn't read reviews or watch videos, I just bought because it was beyond cheap. Terrible game, it worked fine, just the controls were crap and the gameplay was sub-par.

QWOP

• FX 6300 Hexacore 3.5 GHZ

HD7770 Vapor X OC

Gskill RipjawsX 2x4 GB 1600mhz

can i name more then one? ill do it anyway :D

1:E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy

Reason: I have no idea what im even suppost to do.

2:ORION: Dino Beatdown

Reason: just....no

3: CoD Series

Reason: I did play WaW, BO and MW2 and aside from Zombies in Treyarch´s games everything was just a copy paste

4: WoW

Reason: unexplainable

5: Diablo 3

Reason: its not Diablo, but i do play only when my friend whants to. The thing one does for friendship..."sigh"

6:GTA 4

Reason: it felt empty compaird to GTA 3 and Vice City, hope GTA 5 will be better.

7: SW:TOR

Reson: well honestly it was "cool" but it felt like a reskining of WoW with Full voice over,

They should have added some stuff from Tera, THEN it whould be better.

8: War Z

Reason: never even playd it but everything about the game, the company, and all that was enoth for me to judge this "game" to THE Worst of 2012 in every category.

and some of those were even Pre order+ CE/LE "facepalm"

Port Royale 3 - they've destroyed what was an awesome game.

can i name more then one? ill do it anyway :D

1:E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy

Reason: I have no idea what im even suppost to do.

2:ORION: Dino Beatdown

Reason: just....no

3: CoD Series

Reason: I did play WaW, BO and MW2 and aside from Zombies in Treyarch´s games everything was just a copy paste

4: WoW

Reason: unexplainable

5: Diablo 3

Reason: its not Diablo, but i do play only when my friend whants to. The thing one does for friendship..."sigh"

6:GTA 4

Reason: it felt empty compaird to GTA 3 and Vice City, hope GTA 5 will be better.

7: SW:TOR

Reson: well honestly it was "cool" but it felt like a reskining of WoW with Full voice over,

They should have added some stuff from Tera, THEN it whould be better.

8: War Z

Reason: never even playd it but everything about the game, the company, and all that was enoth for me to judge this "game" to THE Worst of 2012 in every category.

and some of those were even Pre order+ CE/LE "facepalm"

Sure:) From now on people u can name more than 1 game!

Saints Row The Third - I will never stop hating on this game. Saints Row was a series about young gangsters taking over Stillwater. But The Third was about killing some guy, then one other guy, some weird virtual levels, zombies... just absolutely insane stuff. And the worst thing is that nobody played SR2 or they have and it was buggy (it's buggy as hell, but it's fun), so nobody knew who Shaundy, Pierce or even Johnny Gat were and they enjoyed it like a cool game with everything. For me, it just ruined the whole series. And, (SPOILER ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!!!) HOW can they let Gat die right at the beggining?!?!

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

People are still complaining about CoD? You can't use copy/paste as an excuse, take your hipster glasses off and look around, you'll find many Copy/Paste games (mario) and they are still cool. Every time I play a CoD game, I have fun with it. There are undoubtedly people who legitimately don't like it, but for the most part people just hate on it for no reason really.

Worst game? probably American Gladiators on my NES. That game is pretty much unplayable due to cruddy physics that don't make sense.

Old shit no one cares about but me.