So Canada elected an underwear model as their leader

Sammael

You do know the Republican party nominations are genuinely intellectually retarded, to a very high degree.  Hilary comes off like a genius standing next to those poor excuses for representatives. 

I use the term retarded for it's literal meaning BTW... I don't want anyone up in arms.

..........Are we talking about the same Hillary Clinton? The one who lies through her teeth, pays the women on her staff less than the men on her staff, accepts money from foreign powers, violates security policies, does nothing to help her own employees, the one who's actions have resulted in the rise of ISIS?

Not that the Republicans nominees are any better. But please, don't buy into their false dichotomy bullshit. Both are equally inept, corrupt, and asinine. They're all a bunch of self serving jackals who only want to get elected for the power it will give them, not so they can help anyone. Well, maybe their corporate backers like the Koch brothers or George Soros 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd vote for an inanimate carbon rod over any of the Republican candidates

that said I look forward to to tracking the adventures and hijinks of Trudeaus hair for the next 5 years

rod-44145299085.jpeg

..........Are we talking about the same Hillary Clinton? The one who lies through her teeth, pays the women on her staff less than the men on her staff, accepts money from foreign powers, violates security policies, does nothing to help her own employees, the one who's actions have resulted in the rise of ISIS?

Not that the Republicans nominees are any better. But please, don't buy into their false dichotomy bullshit. Both are equally inept, corrupt, and asinine. They're all a bunch of self serving jackals who only want to get elected for the power it will give them, not so they can help anyone. Well, maybe their corporate backers like the Koch brothers or George Soros 

Hilary plays a political game with a level of intelligence that absolutely non of the Republican candidates possess.  I am not saying she is a good person or anything, but damn... republican talking points are so backward and outdated. 

This is not a comparison of the two parties.  It is a stand-alone measurement of political tact that indicate the current republican party has less and less place in this world.

Hilary can easily maneuver through the smoke.  Others can too, but not any of the republicans or supporting media... day by day they become more and more of a joke.  But don't get me wrong... underestimating the affect stupid people can have on society would be a huge mistake.  That is why I watch US politics closely.  I want to know how much more they will fuck up this place I call home. 

Here:  Imagine we watch the WAN show and Linus&Friends were wrong about 50% of the topics discussed and even outright lied about some stories.  Would we (those who watch) continue to watch it?  That is how the republican side of things does things... in error... for a loooong time now.

Always works brilliantly.

I agree. Never heard of someone drunk driving in Saudi Arabia or a drunk begging for money to buy alcohol in Egypt

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

and she is in our parliament.

54f98aa02d993.JPG

8402742629_49e745383a_b.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

--

A bit much for a tech forum.  This is not Reddit.  Keep it up, take it down... it is up to you.   :)

I, for one, thank you for that. 

A bit much for a tech forum.  This is not Reddit.  Keep it up, take it down... it is up to you.   :)

I, for one, thank you for that. 

I was really doubting the second picture, but I'm pretty sure it's PG-13.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I was really doubting the second picture, but I'm pretty sure it's PG-13.

I stared for quite a while.  :rolleyes:

ffs I'm trying to do homework.

Don't ask why I'm on the forums atm.

That's kind of hilarious. Hilarys whole campaign can be boiled down to "I want to be the first female president. Elect me." She is intellectually on-par with Donald Turnip spouting "Elect me because I'm rich and I'll feed off of ignorance."

If you think that either side of the spectrum is intelligent in any way... Or that either side is smarter than the other... You might be retarded.

They're both bumbling cancerous cesspools. 

Also why are we talking about U.S. politics on this thread?

I agree. Never heard of someone drunk driving in Saudi Arabia or a drunk begging for money to buy alcohol in Egypt

True since all we hear about is the horrible lack of human rights.

Why dont they just officially elect Drake as the supreme leader up there...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

That's kind of hilarious. Hilarys whole campaign can be boiled down to "I want to be the first female president. Elect me." She is intellectually on-par with Donald Turnip spouting "Elect me because I'm rich and I'll feed off of ignorance."

If you think that either side of the spectrum is intelligent in any way... Or that either side is smarter than the other... You might be retarded.

They're both bumbling cancerous cesspools. 

Also why are we talking about U.S. politics on this thread?

What is she going to say?  I am the best man for the job?  Really now.

No one is on par with Donald Trump.  If you think Hilary Clinton is any like Donald Trump politically, please enlighten me as to how.

You really do not understand the definition of intelligence, do you?

How is either/any of them a "cancerous cesspool"?  ...and bumbling nonetheless.

I talk about US politics because this is a satirical thread regarding politics.  I don't know why the fuck you posted.  :D

I was wondering why he was so sexy.

He was pretty average, then he got hired as a model. It made him this way.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

You guys remember when the United States elected an actor from spaghetti westerns as president?

Ronald_Reagan_in_The_Bad_Man_%281941%29.

Why dont they just officially elect Drake as the supreme leader up there...

Drake aint got shit on these moves

Here's most of his policies, if you're interested.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/21/world/americas/canada-liberal-party-policies.html?ribbon-ad-idx=6&rref=world/americas&module=Ribbon&version=context&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Americas&pgtype=article

To be honest, sure he's a liberal, but he doesn't seem that bad tbh... Unlike the liberals here in the USA for the most part when in comparison. Keep in mind that this is coming from a Republican.

COMIC SANS