Favorite Csgo ESL Team?

Paytend01

I LOVE NIP. just the way the play man! Even when they are losing 8 to 1 they still go all shotguns to have some fun and in the end they win. Especially love michaellele when he was still there but now i love all and friberg. King of AWP and king of BANANA. I also love them for their individual skill

You love the way NiP play? So, you love losing? More so when they're 14-5 up against Titan and still lose. Yeah, as a NiP fan, that's great. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just wondering what teams you guys like, i really like cloud 9

NIP!

CA0MYJXWYAAevhB.jpg

NiP, then EnvyUs. :D:D:D:D

FUCKING HATE FNATIC, WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS.

I too , hate fucking fnatic 

EnvyUs all day. (Or C9)

Hate Fnatic. This is why...

Nip cause they're fucking ninjas in pyjamas.

Want to be hype for Fnatic, but......

Instead I'm probably jumping on the NiP team until they stop looking a bit like assholes.

My favourite teams are NiP and EnVyUs

Wow. That happened two years ago, and Fnatic had a different line up too. Get over it. 

People seem to hate Fnatic because they're successful and because of a small incident that happened two years back. To those people, they're babies. 

EDIT: As for me, I still love NiP even though they are pretty shocking right now. No where near the best in the world and are only just holding onto the the top ten. 

It's cause JW has Down Syndrome. At first it looks like he does, but when you see how he acts he really does have DS. So honestly you can't blame him entirely. The rest of the team shouldn't have bandwagoned with him though or provoked him. Not his fault.

Poor sportsmanship should not be allowed in any sort of competitive sport. It's called being a douchebag and nobody likes that. I would rather lose and be a good sport than win and be a total douche personally.

Basically: I would rather look and feel like a good person than to have a silly victory title and look like a douchebag.

NiP for dayz lad. But in the day when I remember when I use to play :)

NiP and EnVyUs

I LOVE NIP. just the way the play man! Even when they are losing 8 to 1 they still go all shotguns to have some fun and in the end they win. Especially love michaellele when he was still there but now i love all and friberg. King of AWP and king of BANANA. I also love them for their individual skill

hello reddit 

You love the way NiP play? So, you love losing? More so when they're 14-5 up against Titan and still lose. Yeah, as a NiP fan, that's great. 

Nah the white knights of NIP just let other teams win to make it appear more competitive ;)

Nah the white knights of NIP just let other teams win to make it appear more competitive ;)

Thats what it is... lol

If only that was the case and they didn't just suck. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

really liking some play from Titan lately but don't really have fave csgo team tbh.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

vexed and fnatic are shit teams so rule them out.

fnatic has been at the top (near) of the leaderboard for a while now, even if you don't like them that's very impressive.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I enjoy watching Envyus and TSM, both great teams to watch. I also really enjoy Fnatic as they are on the backfoot going into Cluj and are not expected to win. 

My favorite team is CLG *cries internally*

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

fnatic has been at the top (near) of the leaderboard for a while now, even if you don't like them that's very impressive.

Fnatic has been underperforming lately, i remembered when Cloud 9 beaten them a few months ago.

Flusha turned off his hacks. /s

Fnatic has been underperforming lately, i remembered when Cloud 9 beaten them a few months ago.

Flusha turned off his hacks. /s

oh yeah they're not as good as they used to be, but they're still fairly consistent

oh yeah they're not as good as they used to be, but they're still fairly consistent

So as VP, their okay but can do better.

Been a KennyS fan for a long time. As a player fan Ive been following him, so as of right now Envy

Aside from Kenny, I like C9 as well, since ya know, gotta represent the NA CS ;)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Gotta rep NA with Cloud9, but damn they have sucked lately...

in the EU i love NiP and EnvyUS (with love for some titan players).

G2.Esports has even convinced me they could be a great team after this major.

i like underdogs

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Just wondering who likes who really, my favorite has to be Flipsid3 simply because i worship DavCost a bit too much.

I think he is one of the best pro awpers.

Im ready for the Nip fanboyzzzzz

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/