Deez Nutz vs John Cena vs What Are Those

DeadMoose

8P1ZVRH.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

chicken teryaki really resonates with me.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

The cringe is real

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

How i imagine you guys from america waiting for the 2016 election 

Honestly I trust John Cena more than any of the real candidates.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

None of the above.

Vote for Turnip

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Fractal Design Define S | Asus X570 TUF Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3600mhz ram | Nvidia RTX 3080 FE |

Corsair RMx 1000w PSU | Corsair H115 Elite Cappellix | Micron M600 M.2 256Gb SSDs | WD SN850X 4TB NVME | 2TB Samsung 860evo | 1440p 240hz LG UltraGear 27GR95QE OLED | 1440p 155hz Dell S2719DGF | LG 29WP60G-B 1080p 75hz Ultrawide | GMMK TKL | Glorious Model O-

@staff please delete this before someone outside of the forum sees this and thinks we are cringy 

This forum is cringey.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

CANT STOMP THE TRUMP

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

A friend of mine ingame is named "John Cena" and his clan is named "Teriyaki Boys"

How i imagine you guys from america waiting for the 2016 election 

T1z6CcQ.gif

Flood the room with obnoxious election signs and its spot-on.