off Topic- Miata?

adamsjus1

So I am looking at getting a fun tuner type car to play around with. 

And I really like the mazda miata. 

But I have one question. My step-dad says I wouldn't be able to for one reason. I'm to tall.

I'm about 6 foot 4 and possibly have 1-4 more inches to grow.   (I am on the skinny side though.)

Does anyone know if i should be able to push the clutch all the way without hitting the dash? 

Yeah I am more than positive you would hit a lot of thing including the dash when pushing the clutching, also if you hit a bump you're screwed...

But I have one question. My step-dad says I wouldn't be able to for one reason. I'm to tall.

I'm about 6 foot 4 and possibly have 1-4 more inches to grow.   (I am on the skinny side though.)

Does anyone know if i should be able to push the clutch all the way without hitting the dash? 

ahhahahahaha you wont be able to drive it , your knees will be in the steering wheel 

im 6" and have that issue with most cars lol , the tall person struggle is real yo 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

that is really tiny car...

I would get something else tbh

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

that is really tiny car...

I would get something else tbh

the point is to have a small car. If I have to Murica it up and chew threw gas or move stuff I already have my '87 F-150

It's worth trying to find one nearby and actually sitting in it.  They're really small cars especially for someone of your height.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

the point is to have a small car. If I have to Murica it up and chew threw gas or move stuff I already have my '87 F-150

a huracan is also a small car and it has more interior space :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

a huracan is also a small car and it has more interior space :)

But is it rear wheel drive for drifting and stuffs?

But is it rear wheel drive for drifting and stuffs?

awd

how are you gonna get to 200mph+ with rear wheel drive lol

Spoiler

awd

Its not about top speed. Its bout those mad skids!

Its not about top speed. Its bout those mad skids!

you can skid with awd :)

Spoiler

awd

Lolwut. Are you saying you cannot reach 200mph+ without having AWD?

not at easily/quickly, no...(for regular road legal cars, not dragsters)

have you seen what happens when you hit the gas too hard on a 2wd vehicle? :P

Spoiler

not at easily/quickly, no...(for regular road legal cars, not dragsters)

have you seen what happens when you hit the gas too hard on a 2wd vehicle? :P

Look at quite a few sports cars: V12 Vantage S is RWD and will do 205. I'm also well aware of the RWD power issue hence why I can't understand someone I know who modded the tits off their R34.

A miata LOL! No offense but you'll look like a total pleb driving a car like that. It's a car for women.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Ford camaro hemi edition r really fast

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Please don't be one of those guys, just reminds me of hagreds garage guys, there complete dick heads, and yea your going to hit something lol. 

A miata LOL! No offense but you'll look like a total pleb driving a car like that. It's a car for women.

We can't have women have all the fun in that car.

Its a great car.

Also @Windspeed36 I Envy your friend. I'll be getting a R34 some day... Probably.

As for OP, ill get you some useful info in a bit. I need to do some research...

awd

yeah.. it's not like two of the top three fastest cars in the world are rwd or anything..

hennessey-venom-gt_100461554_l.jpg

6922339-grey-koenigsegg-agera.jpg

The McLaren P1 is also RWD..

2014-mclaren-p1-test-review-car-and-driv

and so is the McLaren F1, who's title for fastest car in the world was unbeatable for more than a decade. The list goes on and on. RWD cars are MORE than capable of hitting high speeds

As for OP, you may be a bit too tall. @RevoltTrain is pretty tall, and IIRC and I think he found out that he's too tall for a Miata

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I'm 6'5" and couldn't drive the car with the top up with stock seats, if you want one as badly as I do, bucket seats will be your option.

At least in the best IMO gen, the NA, maybe later gens have better room, I dunno

Also one of my favorite Miata photos:

ykf55Qg.jpg

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Not in stock seats you couldn't. My brother owns a miata and is 6'4. He has racing seats bolted directly to the floor in a non standard position and that's the only way he fits. It's also convertible, so he has the top down whenever possible to add extra room.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

this is even more off topic, but I hate the name miata, we know it as the MX5

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

My friend has a slammed one and is like 6'3" hes never complained but hes like tripple the height of it when standing around it haha im 5'6" and the top of the trunk is like at my thighs, In america there pretty popular cars in the car scene older ones that is and good condition ones are pricey