Cool ways to show off your setup!

Cool Ways to show off your setup...hmm??? Hasn't everyone interested in computers at least once taken a moemement to look at their awesome hard earned pc setup...only then to realize that its missing somthing, somthing to displays its good characteristics, and evean ways to hide the bad ones??

Well if so this is the place to be! Post your ideas on how do make your setup look cool and what makes it look cool, along with how others can do the same!?!

Examples/Prompts:

1. Ways to display LOTS of colors on your tripple monitor setup to give appeal to the eye when your not at your computer

2. More comming soon...What do you think belongs here?

I am very certain i posted this incorectly, if anyone has any ideas where  might it been more appropriate to post somthing like this, please tell me!

Computers r fun

C4

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

C4

lol i was going to say fireworks. but your work is good too but add some gasoline.