HD598

pix-

Hei,

I purchased Sennheiser HD598 for music & gaming and they are great, but i am to retarded to set up them for cs go competitive gameplay to hear everything. And is not that quiet in house like i though it is, so i want to change them with a closed back pair of headphones. Do you recommend something in the same price range or a bit more expensive ? 200$ +

And i don't have a DAC or AMP, but i can purchase one if is need.

I saw that everybody recommend ATH-M50x, but there are something better ? Gaming + Music + closed back 

Thank you,

Tomorrow i want to purchase them, so pls recommend me something today

I know its a completely different sound between being open and closed, but my M50x's sound like garbage compared to my HD555's (which are HD598s with a piece of foam in them and a different color scheme). Honestly I prefer my Corsair 2100's over the M50x's...

I would look for something else, but unfortunately the only closed headphones I have are the M50x and 2100s, both of which I wouldn't recommend, so I don't have any better options for you. I used to think I just really don't like the sound of closed headphones, but I've been using Shure SE215s which have a closed sound for a while now at work and love them.

I know its a completely different sound between being open and closed, but my M50x's sound like garbage compared to my HD555's (which are HD598s with a piece of foam in them and a different color scheme). Honestly I prefer my Corsair 2100's over the M50x's...

I would look for something else, but unfortunately the only closed headphones I have are the M50x and 2100s, both of which I wouldn't recommend, so I don't have any better options for you. I used to think I just really don't like the sound of closed headphones, but I've been using Shure SE215s which have a closed sound for a while now at work and love them.

yeah, m50x are no good for the price.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well, i wanted to be an audiophile person, but i cant.

Well, if M50x is not a good option, then AKG K550, ATH-A700x or V-Moda Crossfade m100 ? 

Nobody know anything about this ? Isn't this a community where everybody share their experiences ?

DT770 are good

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

DT 770 Pro i can get, AKG K553 is not available yet. Sadly, is not the same store and i didn't wanted to buy from other store, after i asked them for a refund. 

AKG K550, K551 arent good like K553 ? If not, i will stick with beyerdynamic ...

AKG K550, K551 arent good like K553 ? If not, i will stick with beyerdynamic ...

553 is the newer version with more bass response, but previous models should still be good options.

So DT 770 Pro should be better than K550, K551, V-Moda Crossfade M-100, M50x. Will be big difference in soundstage between Dt770 Pro and HD598 i have now ?

Edit: And those need an AMP / DAC / Soundcard ?

So DT 770 Pro should be better than K550, K551, V-Moda Crossfade M-100, M50x. Will be big difference in soundstage between Dt770 Pro and HD598 i have now ?

Edit: And those need an AMP / DAC / Soundcard ?

The DT770 will have less soundstage than the HD598 without a doubt.