How Hard are you working toward your PC upgrade///next PC (POLL)

logan

Vote!!

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

can you add, "I'm a broke ass fuck that cant get a job"

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

None of the above lol, I plan on upgrading my 970 to a 980ti some time, getting a few more monitors, getting a corsair h110i gt, getting a corsair air 540, along with some other stuff too, but I don't really have the time for a 2nd job, and my current job only has me working very low hours, and very rarely. (It's for my highschool)

Not to mention I also need to get a new phone first, then a few things for my microphone (boom arm, shock mount, etc..), and pay for gas...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Can you add I'm broke and in College too?? :)

None of the above lol, I plan on upgrading my 970 to a 980ti some time, getting a few more monitors, getting a corsair h110i gt, getting a corsair air 540, along with some other stuff too, but I don't really have the time for a 2nd job, and my current job only has me working very low hours, and very rarely. (It's for my highschool)

Not to mention I also need to get a new phone first, then a few things for my microphone (boom arm, shock mount, etc..), and pay for gas...

can you add, "I'm a broke ass fuck that cant get a job"

I dont see a option to edit..or add options...otherwise i would

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

I'm working another way...just saving up spare change.

6600K+390X+Asus VG248QE here we go.....

Just got a Note 5 so.........

if anyone ever says they are not working on upgrades.... they dont belong to the master race.... ( i joke) but seriously.....

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

I've mowed my parent's lawn solely($10 a week) plus money from birthdays/Christmases and made enough to upgrade to a i7 4790K, Z97 PRO-Gamer, 16GB DDR3 RAM, and GTX 660 SLi...

It depends a lot on how you spend that money, It is not hard at all to get enough to upgrade your PC.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

if anyone ever says they are not working on upgrades.... they dont belong to the master race.... ( i joke) but seriously.....

but seriously...      You can't work for things that don't exist :)

I am waiting on upgrades for my PC.  Primarily, $80 250GB good M.2 SSD and Nvidia Pascal because...  it'll be awesome and faster than my SLI or 5400RPM WD Green.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

but seriously...      You can't work for things that don't exist :)

I am waiting on upgrades for my PC.  Primarily, $80 250GB good M.2 SSD and Nvidia Pascal because...  it'll be awesome and faster than my SLI or 5400RPM WD Green.

working on/for/aiming too... its all the same in the end, we are like AH HAH im done...... ooohh his builds nice.... i want that monitor/card/mobo/cpu... well.... i do...in my sad sad life........

:(....... but teh frames!!!!.................. for the games i hardly play.......... kill me -_- 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Haha no one has chosen the "I don't use my computer enough to need/want to upgrade" option yet

4 jobs. How does that sound..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

like alot of work xD 

Specs 

lol, may i ask why you have 4 jobs? and do you spend all that money on your pc? you got a beast and no need to upgrade?

like alot of work xD

the problem with balancing freelance and school.. You end up freelancing in lots of stuff..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Luckily I landed a really well paying job as soon as I got out of college so I've been spending WAY too much on computer parts the last few months.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

lol, may i ask why you have 4 jobs? and do you spend all that money on your pc? you got a beast and no need to upgrade?

because none of them pay very well? Well one of them does but not many hours. 2 of them are dependant on people turning off adblock which doesn't happen and the last one its whenever I got clients. Recently quite often. And look at my specs... No beast machine.

the problem with balancing freelance and school.. You end up freelancing in lots of stuff..

good for you though dude, you want it you work your ass off,respect! best of luck to ya 

Specs 

I don't put 25%+ into a fund, but chose that because that was the option that fit me the best. I put whatever money remains from a paycheck into a fund, two weeks after I receive the check. (i.e. I get a $430 check this Friday, whatever is left 2 weeks after that, I put in the fund). More often than not, I don't put more than change in the fund, because I do have a lot of expenses. College, fuel, food, college books, 2x credit cards (paid off, but I make sure to use them once a month for something negligible, but still), and soon, a vehicle.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

good for you though dude, you want it you work your ass off,respect! best of luck to ya 

I dont exactly work alot even with the 4 hours.

One of them is well paying but has very few hours and is only in the summer/weekends

the second depends on me having clients which sometimes I spend months without but recently I have been working my ass off doing stuff.

the third and fourth depend on people turning off adblock. And someone was spamming the ads so google confiscated all funds :(

None of the above simply because currently I can't really get a job but as soon as I can I hope to save up enough money to build my first PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ddBzVn) and enough money for my trip to France.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

None of the above simply because currently I can't really get a job but as soon as I can I hope to save up enough money to build my first PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ddBzVn) and enough money for my trip to France.

What you going to france for?