#PigGate discussion thread

SIGSEGV

Tl;dr: UK Prime Minister David Cameron stuck his dong in a dead pig's mouth...

CPcoA3qW8AAaxvt.jpg

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

It was while he was a student, yes? Well the clubs he was in sound super douchy and it's no surprise he got up to something like that while there.

Otherwise, people do stupid shit, so whatever.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

Sooooo... how was your guys' day... xD

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

why would anyone put his dick in a pigs mouth even if he has no brain at all what the fuck was he on?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Wasn't there an episode of Black Mirror where the PM had to have sex with a pig on live television or a royal family member would get killed?

Meh, I've done worse to the carcass' of dead pigs.

Why the fuck does it even matter. Those university clubs can be pretty crazy.

It's not like sticking your dick in the mouth of a dead pig is a politcal act.

I could maybe understand the criticism if he had been a part of neo-nazi group, but this means nothing for my opinion on David Cameron.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Wasn't it something resembling a frat thing? Hazing. That was the word.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

Wait, what? What did I just read? Link to news article ples?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No one knows for sure but it was part of an initiation ceremony into some old boys club back when he "smoked the weed" which he was all for decriminalising before he got into power and now he wants nothing to do with it.

Honestly? this is all a distraction tactic.
Lord Ashcroft has a lot more to say about the PM, things far more incriminating.

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

#GenerationGate - The generation of the gates, assholes that feel the need to stick "gate" on the end of anything even slightly questionable.

OT: Couldn't care about what he's done. Everyone fucks up and does something stupid in their life. 

Meh, I've done worse to the carcass' of dead pigs.

Why the fuck does it even matter. Those university clubs can be pretty crazy.

It's not like sticking your dick in the mouth of a dead pig is a politcal act.

I could maybe understand the criticism if he had been a part of neo-nazi group, but this means nothing for my opinion on David Cameron.

rs_500x224-141015103249-tumblr_inline_nc

------------------------------------------------------

On topic.. I got nothing. I can't even. If it was for a club then he could've told the club to fuck off..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

rs_500x224-141015103249-tumblr_inline_nc

------------------------------------------------------

On topic.. I got nothing. I can't even. If it was for a club then he could've told the club to fuck off..

1½ to 2 years ago (back when you still had the Crysis avatar) you and I had an understanding that people probably shouldn't ask to many questions about the stageshows I have made.

However, non of the things I have done to dead pigs have had a sexual nature.

But it may or may not have involved hacking a bloated pig's carcass into pieces with a machete.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1½ to 2 years ago (back when you still had the Crysis avatar) you and I had an understanding that people probably shouldn't ask to many questions about the stageshows I have made.

However, non of the things I have done to dead pigs have had a sexual nature.

But it may or may not have involved hacking a bloated pig's carcass into pieces with a machete.

Holy shit. I remember that now xD Alright i won't ask too many questions. (I wonder if i still have the crysis avatar)

But hacking up a pig isn't too different from just regular butchering (Which i've done)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Thing is it's completely inconsequential to the things that happen today. It's just a way for lefties (like me) to poke fun at a tory prime minister.

At the end of the day, we've all done things that are stupid and regretable but it's like 25 years later and he's changed; he is a person after all.

Also, some groups' initiation ceremonies are worse than this one's. This was just a really, really exclusive one for the rich, nothing more.

And, now frat hazing is illegal.

This is the schlong and schlort of it

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I'll sink this right to the bottom with this analogy: this is akin by saying "Hitler says he enjoys fucking goats!" so we're all scandalized about the goat fucking, not the burnt people.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'll sink this right to the bottom with this analogy: this is akin by saying "Hitler says he enjoys fucking goats!" so we're all scandalized about the goat fucking, not the burnt people.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs