Your Education Level?

Khajiit Dealer

I am currently in college, have a 2 year degree worth of credits. Psychology/Computer Engineering Major.  

I'm a freshman in college, studying Chemistry. I may do a double major in Chemistry and Animation, but I'll have to talk to my academic adviser for that...I would've minored in Animation, but it isn't officially recognized as one, so I can't. But, this makes things more interesting and challenging, which is a refreshing change.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Customer Service?

Consumer Science?

Chemical Science?

Computer Science

That's not true at all...

You need to have the following if you want a good chance at getting into a decent law school:

1) A degree from a reputable undergraduate school

2) A very good GPA (top 10% of class at least)

3) Very good LSAT scores

http://law-schools.startclass.com/l/30/George-Washington-University

Sorry, but 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 > 2

SSD Firmware Engineer

| Dual Boot Linux Mint and W8.1 Pro x64 with rEFInd Boot Manager | Intel Core i7-4770k | Corsair H100i | ASRock Z87 Extreme4 | 32 GB (4x8gb) 1600MHz CL8 | EVGA GTX970 FTW+ | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo |250GB Samsung 840 Evo | 3x1Tb HDD | 4 LG UH12NS30 BD Drives | LSI HBA | Corsair Carbide 500R Case | Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate | Logitech M510 Mouse | Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless Headset | 4 Monoprice Displays - 3x27"4k bottom, 27" 1440p top | Logitech Z-2300 Speakers |

Computer Science

Sorry, but 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 > 2

No, you need to have the first 2 completed before you can move on to 3...

I know a lot of people personally who have been through the ring of fire and this is what they tell me. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

No, you need to have the first 2 completed before you can move on to 3...

I know a lot of people personally who have been through the ring of fire and this is what they tell me. 

I know several people who were complete goof offs in college at mediocre schools but are super smart and crushed their LSATs and got into Top 10 law schools.

SSD Firmware Engineer

| Dual Boot Linux Mint and W8.1 Pro x64 with rEFInd Boot Manager | Intel Core i7-4770k | Corsair H100i | ASRock Z87 Extreme4 | 32 GB (4x8gb) 1600MHz CL8 | EVGA GTX970 FTW+ | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo |250GB Samsung 840 Evo | 3x1Tb HDD | 4 LG UH12NS30 BD Drives | LSI HBA | Corsair Carbide 500R Case | Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate | Logitech M510 Mouse | Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless Headset | 4 Monoprice Displays - 3x27"4k bottom, 27" 1440p top | Logitech Z-2300 Speakers |

Sophomore mechanical engineering student.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I did college in the UK for game development. By itself it's not really worth a lot (I think), so I was supposed to go to uni, but I never did. Plus I also suck at it and hate it. So it's pretty useless to me.

I started as a Architecture student for 2 years, but didn't get into it, and switched to Computer Engineering instead. So I'm back to being a Freshman again (Sadly the tuition cost keeps going up).

Highschool Senior at the moment, but I do plan to go to college afterwards. I also am taking a computer class right now from a college.( My Highschool pays for it)