The last time you bought a disk version of a game? (pc)

Air tree

bf3 i a vain hope it might avoid origin but no such luck

Dishonored for me. Managed to pick up the special edition along with AC:Revelations for like £20

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

Tomb Raider (2013), it was still a steam version of the game, and it was cheaper

Check out my Trading Card Inventory, I probably have that one card you need

Gaming PC  Corsair C70 Arctic White ▪ MSI Z77 MPower ▪ i7-3770k, Core 4.0 GHz ▪ Patriot IEM 4 x 4GB @ 2133MHz ▪ 2 x Palit GTX 670 Jetstreams in SLI, Core 1250 MHz, Mem 3150 MHz ▪ OS on 128GB Samsung 840 Pro ▪ Silverstone ST85F-P w/ Fancy Silverstone Cables

Server ▫ Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey ▪ Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 ▪ i5-2500 ▪ Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB @ 1600MHz ▪ Asus GTX 550ti ▪ OS on 120GB Samsung 840 ▪ 5.2TB Storage Space ▪ Antex HCG 900

starcraft 2 and commandos complete 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

StarCraft II is the most recent one back in 2011.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Last X-mas, had to use the giftcards I got. 

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Guild Wars 2 (at launch), but that was because I needed a CD key. I didn't even use the actual CD, I just downloaded the game from their website.

So I dunno if that counts or not, but one that I did actually buy and install using the CD was Halo 2 Vista, and that was about 2 years ago. 

COMIC SANS

Civ 5 on sale at walmart for $2

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

halo CE, GTA SA and CoD 4

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I buy physical copies of my games all of the time, since my internet isn't that great, so it means I don't have to wait for like 10 hours to download a game. The last one I bought was Dark Souls, prepare to die edition. Man that game is hard.

I bought bf3 on disk about a year ago because I messed up the age on my origin account so it let me download BF3 and I had games tied to the account so I was keen on having a second account.

Skyrim legendary edition. A bit late to the party, but its so worth it. I prefer disc on launch because its cheaper than the digital version here.

For those interested, here's every pc game I ever bought on disc for pc: BTW the might and magic limited edition and the Deus Ex augmented edition, got both of those for about 15$ each.

ydvXajx.jpg

for pc it was Guild wars 2. about a month after release. we don't use credit cards online except for plane tickets. steam cash is available at our local retailer.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

i bought sc2 wol disk at launch to get the box